No announcement yet.

I too am downsizing a bit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've loved Gaiman from way back in the early days of Sandman. Enjoyed his early novels quite a bit too, but most of his later stuff hasn't done much for me (with the exception of Ocean and Graveyard.) But I still keep kicking the tires. In fact, I just started his new non-fiction collection and I've enjoyed the first 30 pages quite a bit so far.

Coraline is do a for a re-read. It's been awhile.

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    Nice pick up, TD. CORALINE has a special place in my heart due to one of my daughters' absolute love of the film when she was young, so much so that I picked up the S/L HC from Sub Press a few years ago. Even though I'm not much of a Gaiman fan, CORALINE is one of the last books I'd ever sell.

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
      In fact, I just started his new non-fiction collection and I've enjoyed the first 30 pages quite a
      I've been eyeing that one in particular myself.
      Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
        Sci-fi/ Fantasy/Mystery/Any James Lee Burke or James sallis?
        Thanks,
        Mike
        Hey Mike,
        The only limited edition books in those genre's I have would be from an extensive Brian Lumley collection, four "Temeraire" series books from Subterranean Press, and one book from Jim Butcher from his Codex Alera series called "Furies of Calderon".

If you like fantasy, and I like fantasy, I highly recommend that series by Butcher.

I have many fantasy in hardcover, trade editions, that I can part with. Terry Goodkind, Robert Jordan, R.A. Salvatore, Weis & Hickman, David Drake, some Ben Bova, and more.

If you're interested we can narrow down the list, discuss Titles, and what you want to spend.

Mark

Comment

sounds like a lot of good books going out the door . I have too many books to go thru myself...just can't bear to part with them...

Comment

Any more Ed Lee books?

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy View Post
              Any more Ed Lee books?
              Hi Tommy,

I have some of his rare chapbooks for sure. Message me what titles you're looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by tweetygirl0606 View Post
                sounds like a lot of good books going out the door . I have too many books to go thru myself...just can't bear to part with them...
                Hi Tweetygirl,

Thanks. Several of the books I've been listing have been doubles that I accidentally or on purpose picked up the last few years. But now I need shelf space. I started collecting Stephen King books a couple years ago, when CD and PS Publishing announced all the anniversary editions. I've gone a bit overboard, as a true collector seems to do.

I think I am going to start digging into "my" books for selling soon. It might be painful.

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
                  Got it! Thank you!
                  Did the book show up OK?

Comment

Originally posted by ruderabbit View Post
                    Hi Tweetygirl,

Thanks. Several of the books I've been listing have been doubles that I accidentally or on purpose picked up the last few years. But now I need shelf space. I started collecting Stephen King books a couple years ago, when CD and PS Publishing announced all the anniversary editions. I've gone a bit overboard, as a true collector seems to do.

I think I am going to start digging into "my" books for selling soon. It might be painful.
                    " I've gone a bit overboard" I resemble that remark!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                      " I've gone a bit overboard" I resemble that remark!
                      Think we all do, lol.

Comment

Did the book show up OK?
                        Beyond perfect! Thanks for taking such good care in packing it up.

Comment

You've long since gotten rid of the older, rare Delirium titles, right? I think I asked about a few years back and you said you'd already sold that stuff (Punktown Ultra and Nether being the two I'm most interested in).

Comment

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
                            You've long since gotten rid of the older, rare Delirium titles, right? I think I asked about a few years back and you said you'd already sold that stuff (Punktown Ultra and Nether being the two I'm most interested in).
                            Hi,
                            Yep, the really rare stuff was the first to go. Sorry I can't help with that, but I'm still glad all those books are gone. Strange how love can turn to hate so quickly.

Comment

Hi,
                              Yep, the really rare stuff was the first to go. Sorry I can't help with that, but I'm still glad all those books are gone. Strange how love can turn to hate so quickly.
                              At the risk of prying..."hate" about Delirium, specifically, or ultra-limited S/Ls?
                              Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

There's a lot of ill will towards Shane Staley from people that dealt with him back in the Delirium days. I used to think it was slightly overblown, but it looks like he's going down the same road with DarkFuse, so...

Comment

Working...
                                X