Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS Christine PS Gift Edition, Riding the Bullet Gift Edition, and The Dark Tower AE.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to list my PS Christine and Pet Semetary when I get a second.

Comment

Pet Semetary will probably fetch a pretty decent price.

Comment

I'm just not a fan of the PS King books. Plus, with the CD edition coming out.....

Comment

Hopefully I'm not stepping on too many toes here but they aren't near as nice as CD/Sub/Grant IMHO. That judgment is based on owning several copies of books from each publisher. Matter of fact, I'm debating whether or not to sell my PS Anniversary editions if I can get into CDs Doubleday years with same number. I missed the boat with Carrie and now I'm kicking myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
            Hopefully I'm not stepping on too many toes here but they aren't near as nice as CD/Sub/Grant IMHO. That judgment is based on owning several copies of books from each publisher. Matter of fact, I'm debating whether or not to sell my PS Anniversary editions if I can get into CDs Doubleday years with same number. I missed the boat with Carrie and now I'm kicking myself.
            I only bought Christine and Pet. I think the paper used for the artwork and the way the art is printed did little for the books.

Comment

The slipcases aren't anything to write home about it either but I'll admit, it would be hard to give up a matched set with rights to the same number moving forward. In for a penny, in for a pound I reckon...... Anyway, good luck with the sell.

Comment

Working...
              X