Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2015 Haven Fundraiser Auction #12-Easton Press - The Dead Zone - Jill Bauman Art

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2015 Haven Fundraiser Auction #12-Easton Press - The Dead Zone - Jill Bauman Art

Haven Foundation Fundraiser 2015 - Official Auction

b8755daa-4462-419b-ab7a-1104211aaf4c_zps40bea8c5.png

AUCTION LINK

As part of this year's Haven Foundation Fundraiser, TheDarkTower.org is proud to auction this new, unique and fine Collectible item.
    For your consideration is a Slipcased, Collector’s Edition of Stephen King’s The Dead Zone published by The Easton Press.
    This features a signed original art piece drawn by Jill Bauman (the official artist for this book).
    This is the TRUE 1st edition by The Easton Press. There are subtle differences between a 1st and a 2nd. This has “Stephen King” on the spine that has a complete box around his name.
    For more information, follow the link to stephenkingcollector.com

This is a rare opportunity to own something truly special!

Thanks to dt.org member T-Dogz_AK47 for donating the book,
    and special thanks to Jill Bauman for doing the original art piece!

1c14f9f1-0ca5-4a09-b12f-68bffb7cf1f9_zps55d3216c.jpg
    48c48dd2-8774-492c-85da-3ea25d1565a1_zps7380b518.jpg66454155-be5f-4964-9070-095902ec58df_zpsed094d2c.jpg
    "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
    - Stephen King

Another fantastic donation. Watching this one too.

Comment

Finding a flawless copy of the slipcased true 1st edition TDZ by The Easton Press, is extremely difficult these days...

This is a fantastic opportunity people! So get those bids in!!!!
      "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
      - Stephen King

Comment

Yeah this is a stellar edition. I'm gonna have to pass on this round of auctions due to CD's Salem's Lot announcement. But I am keeping by eyes peeled for future auctions.

I'm very impressed with the work you're doing and books you've donated for charity, Tim. You're a good man. Good luck on the auctions, hopefully I can jump on one before the end. Many more to go I presume?

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
          Yeah this is a stellar edition. I'm gonna have to pass on this round of auctions due to CD's Salem's Lot announcement. But I am keeping by eyes peeled for future auctions.

I'm very impressed with the work you're doing and books you've donated for charity, Tim. You're a good man. Good luck on the auctions, hopefully I can jump on one before the end. Many more to go I presume?
          Oh yeah, they just get better and better!!!
          My Collection:
          http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958
          Fine Wooden Tray & Slipcases:
          http://www.thedarktower.org/?page=theshiningproject

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post

There will definitely be plenty more auctions to tickle your fancy, Dan! I'm just getting warmed up! LOL! LOL!
            - Stephen King

Comment

Only 30 minutes left on the auction...
              Get those bids in!!!
              - Stephen King

Comment

$317.71 AWESOME!!!
                Congratulations to the winner!!!
                - Stephen King

Comment

Not a bad sale at all!

Comment

Working...
                  X