Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2015 Haven Fundraiser Auction #3 - Michael Whelan Artist Print W/Original Drawing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2015 Haven Fundraiser Auction #3 - Michael Whelan Artist Print W/Original Drawing

Haven Foundation Fundraiser 2015 - Official Auction

b8755daa-4462-419b-ab7a-1104211aaf4c_zps40bea8c5.png

AUCTION LINK

As part of this year's Haven Foundation Fundraiser, TheDarkTower.org is proud to auction this new, unique and fine Collectible item.
    For your consideration is an Artist Proof of Michael Whelan’s “Legends: The Gunslinger” art piece. This piece was done as the frontispiece for LEGENDS, an anthology of prequels by best-selling authors published in 1999, which included a Dark Tower story by Stephen King.
    This features an original art drawing by world renowned artist Michael Whelan! The drawing depicts Roland of Gilead at the bottom of the artist’s proof!
    Whelan only produced 35 artist proofs, this being #27.
    This print measures approximately 30”x20”.

This is a VERY exciting opportunity to own something truly special!!!

Thanks to Betts Books and Michael Whelan for donating this joint gift!

c8e93b0c-c6d5-450d-9af6-1ec78993e85c_zps8e7c06e8.jpg 73002a4a-f0fe-4d35-90dd-6a2a21a2e665_zpse1f61346.jpg

5fd55b81-96bb-4250-b3ea-16fb360eedea_zps4b2f6aef.jpg
    "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
    - Stephen King

Amazing item!!! I'm in for this one!!!
    My Collection:
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958
    Fine Wooden Tray & Slipcases:
    http://www.thedarktower.org/?page=theshiningproject

Comment

Very nice! Good luck with the auction.
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Sold for $492.00! Congratulations to the winner!!!

Good job on the bidding everyone, we are raising some great funds for the Haven Foundation!!!
        "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
        - Stephen King

Comment

Working...
        X