Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE LONG WALK Centipede Press Deluxe Signed by Stephen King--For Sale

Hey, everyone!

I am currently selling my copy of the deluxe edition of THE LONG WALK by Stephen King. This is the traycased edition signed by King himself. Book and traycase are in brand new condition.
    • I do currently have this listed on eBay and am aware that the price is near the top end. I have the link included below so you can review photos if interested and I am also willing to provide more if needed.
    • I am willing to consider all reasonable offers. If the offer is presented through the forum instead of eBay, I'm am much more inclined to be flexible as far as price goes.
    • Free shipping in the U.S.
    • I am willing to sell/ship to outside of U.S., but shipping will need to be discussed with buyer as shipping outside of the U.S. is pretty darn expensive. Any import fees or whatnot would be the responsibility of the buyer.
    If you have any questions, feel free to reach out.

Here's the link:
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/29667087127...mis&media=COPY

I'm also looking to sell my copy of Centipede's edition of ALICE'S ADVENTURES IN WONDERLAND. I have not listed this on eBay yet. It is brand new and still sealed. (I really want to bust this bad boy open to take a look at it, but if I do, I'll want to keep it! ). So reach out if interested about this as well.

Comment

Working...
    X