Looking for help in purchasing international book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for help in purchasing international book

Idk if this something that is allowed but I would like to purchase a signed book of Let the Right One In from a site that doesn’t ship to the US (Borkus) and was wondering if there any sellers here who would be okay with having it shipped to their place and for them to ship it to my address. I would pay you the shipping fee. 

The available countries are Australia, Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, The Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland (including Aaland), The Faroe Islands, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Island, Italy, Japan, Canada, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain (excluding The Canary Islands), Sweden, Switzerland, South Korea.

Alternatively it might be easier for you to purchase the book directly and send it but in that case I would cover the entire cost via a PayPal order and the shipping.

This is the book in question.

https://www.bokus.com/bok/9789177754...sutgava-i-box/

You could have it shipped to my parents' house in Ireland and I could have my dad forward it to you if you like. If you want to do that, email me at [email protected] and we can figure it out.

Shipping will be expensive, though. Just as a guesstimate I entered a package up to 2kg, and these are the shipping charges. 

Prices are based on a parcel, weighing up to 2kg, going to United States

€48.00
    5 - 7 working days
    • Standard Post
    • Convenient service for non urgent post
    • Tracking
    €53.00
    6 - 9 working days
    • Registered Post
    • Tracking
    • Insurance included to protect your valuable items

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
      You could have it shipped to my parents' house in Ireland and I could have my dad forward it to you if you like. If you want to do that, email me at [email protected] and we can figure it out.

Shipping will be expensive, though. Just as a guesstimate I entered a package up to 2kg, and these are the shipping charges. 

Prices are based on a parcel, weighing up to 2kg, going to United States

€48.00
      5 - 7 working days
      • Standard Post
      • Convenient service for non urgent post
      • Tracking
      €53.00
      6 - 9 working days
      • Registered Post
      • Tracking
      • Insurance included to protect your valuable items
      Hi sorry I just saw this now for some reason (maybe I picked the wrong settings). I was able to get the book in question. Thank you for the offer though and sorry for the late reply.
      Last edited by CyberGhostface; 06-05-2024, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CyberGhostface View Post

Hi sorry I just saw this now for some reason (maybe I picked the wrong settings). I was able to get the book in question. Thank you for the offer though and sorry for the late reply.
        You're welcome, and glad you got it. Anything I want that's not available in the US goes to my parents' house, and I just pick it up next time I visit them.

Comment

Working...
        X