Centipede Press Dune S/L & Messiah with Rights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Centipede Press Dune S/L & Messiah with Rights

Selling my Dune signed limited and matching Messiah along with future rights from Centipede Press.

Asking $2500 (I cover shipping in the US)

PayPal F&F

If not comfortable with F&F please add 3.5% to cover the Paypal fee. Will take check or bank check.

Comes from a collectors non-smoking home and will be carefully packed like a collector.

Ralph
    I'm the Caretaker of Room 217. I've always been the Caretaker of Room 217.

Seems like a very fair and competitive price…good luck. I’ve been toying with the idea of doing the same, and was mulling over what price to put on it…good to see someone kind of set the bar.
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Thanks.  I've had some interest but no taker yet.
      I'm the Caretaker of Room 217. I've always been the Caretaker of Room 217.

Comment

I haven't seen Messiah pop on eBay yet, so you might have some luck selling there if there are no bites here. Of course you'd have to deal with their insane fees...

Comment

Originally posted by mulleins View Post
          Selling my Dune signed limited and matching Messiah along with future rights from Centipede Press.

Asking $2500 (I cover shipping in the US)

PayPal F&F

If not comfortable with F&F please add 3.5% to cover the Paypal fee. Will take check or bank check.

Comes from a collectors non-smoking home and will be carefully packed like a collector.

Ralph
          I sent a direct message. I definitely have an interest in buying both

Comment

Working...
          X