For Sale: Stephen King Slipcases and Traycases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: Stephen King Slipcases and Traycases

Hello there! My name is Dan Franklin. I've been lurking around the CD warehouse for a bunch of years, lovingly stroking boxes of books and cooing sweet nothings to them while I ship you your stuff. And I do some other stuff too. A few weeks ago I asked what people had as their In-Search-Of dream items, to see if I could find spares. Not Stephen King books, but more toward oddball requests (I'll put a post here soon with the same offer! Just trying to not get overwhelmed). Lots of folks wanted Stephen King slipcases and traycases. Figured I'd best post this here too! If you are looking for Stephen King slipcases or traycases (NOT the book):

First come, first serve! Contact Mindy at [email protected] with your payment information to expedite the process. Name, address, payment information, etc. If you have the card on file, just use the last four digits. Prices are what prices are, those decisions come from On High. I know some of these are rare and may fetch a solid profit on resale, but in the spirit of collection, please limit yourself to one per specific item, so other folks can fill out their collections!

[Slipcase Bracket - 40 dollars]
    Shining Slipcase
    Secretary of Dreams 1 Slipcase
    Secretary of Dreams 2 Slipcase
    Salem's Lot Slipcase
    It Slipcase

[Traycase bracket - 80 dollars]
    Shining Traycase
    Salem's Lot Traycase
    It Limited Traycase
    Doctor Sleep Traycase
    Secretary of Dreams 1 Traycase

[Lettered Bracket - 120 dollars]
    Doctor Sleep Lettered Traycase
    It Lettered Traycase
    Full Dark No Stars Lettered Traycase

CD Email: [email protected]
    My website: DanFranklinAuthor.com

Hi Dan, was there ever a CD slipcase for Duma Key or Just after Sunset? If so, and you come across one in the warehouse, I'd buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
      Hi Dan, was there ever a CD slipcase for Duma Key or Just after Sunset? If so, and you come across one in the warehouse, I'd buy it.
      There was a CD slipcase for Duma Key that I remember, but no more are floating around here, sorry! Best of luck in finding them!

Comment

This is great. I have been needing a couple of replacement cases. Years ago I was lucky and received a Doctor sleep s/l with one of the Chong remarques in a $50 Grab Bag but it had no case or dust jacket.

Comment

Originally posted by playdohman View Post
          This is great. I have been needing a couple of replacement cases. Years ago I was lucky and received a Doctor sleep s/l with one of the Chong remarques in a $50 Grab Bag but it had no case or dust jacket.
          Awesome! Those ones are beautiful If you're still looking for a DJ too, let Mindy know!

Comment

Dan, on the Jeff Word YouTube channel he mentioned you found some Damnation Game slipcases. Do you have 2 more?

Comment

Originally posted by DanFranklin View Post

Awesome! Those ones are beautiful If you're still looking for a DJ too, let Mindy know!
              It is not listed but it never hurt's to ask, is there a From A Buick 8 numbered traycase available?

Comment

Originally posted by taost33 View Post
                Dan, on the Jeff Word YouTube channel he mentioned you found some Damnation Game slipcases. Do you have 2 more?
                Sorry for tardiness in response, had to get in to check. We do have Damnation Game slipcases! I stumbled on a whole box of them the other day. Contact Mindy regarding, over at [email protected]! I may end up making a post for non SK slipcases, we have quite a few...

Comment

Originally posted by playdohman View Post

It is not listed but it never hurt's to ask, is there a From A Buick 8 numbered traycase available?
                  Sorry, but to the best of my knowledge we do not! Just the slipcases for From A Buick 8, no traycases that I've found yet

Comment

Working...
                  X