Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Limited editions for sale / I need help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Limited editions for sale / I need help!

Hello everyone! A few of you may remember me - my name is Craig Cook, and I used to frequent the his board (and many others) years ago. I also did proofreading/copy editing work for CD for a time.

I haven’t been active in the horror community for quite a while, and as such, I’ve decided to pass along a few of my books to members who will give them a good home! However, I no longer have any idea what these books are worth. If anyone would like to purchase them, or at least help me determine a fair price, let me know! Not looking to make a bunch of money - just as long as someone enjoys them!

Here’s what I have so far:

Theater Macabre by Kealan Patrick Burke
    Bad Moon Books signed limited hardcover (#95 of 100)

Jack & Jill by Kealan Patrick Burke
    Cemetery Dance signed limited hardcover (#8 of 532)

Nemesis: The Death of Timmy Quinn by Kealan Patrick Burke
    Thunderstorm Books signed limited hardcover (325 copies)

Five Strokes to Midnight by Tom Piccirilli, Gary Braunbeck, Deborah LeBlanc, Hank Schwaeble, and Christopher Golden
    Haunted Pelican Press signed limited hardcover

The Coyote by Michael McBride
    Thunderstorm Books signed limited hardcover (75 copies)

Sideshow by William Ollie
    Dark Regions Press signed trade paperback

Lord of the Mountain by William Ollie
    Dark Regions Press signed trade paperback

The Woman by Jack Ketchum & Lucky McKee
    Cemetery Dance trade hardcover

Nothing Lasting by Glen Krisch
    Cemetery Dance signed limited hardcover (#135 of 750)

Revenant by Bill Pronzini
    Cemetery Dance signed limited hardcover (#652 of 750)

Maritime Monsters: a Field Guide by Steve Vernon
    Oversized trade paperback

I also have seven leftover trade paperback copies of Piercing the Darkness, a charity anthology I edited for Necro Publications to benefit the Children’s Literacy Initiative. It features 28 stories - over 400 pages - from nearly all the top names in the horror genre. I won’t set a price on these - the money will go straight to CLI, so whatever you feel like is a fair donation for the book.

Best of luck with the sale. I see one KPB of Jack & Jill on ABE for $50 and Nemesis for $400.00. EBAY has a copy of Nemesis just under $200 with a best offer option. Sadly I'm not tuned into the current value of these books either.
    Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Working...
    X