Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FOR SALE: Carrie: The Deluxe Special Edition/Stephen King's Doubleday Years book set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FOR SALE: Carrie: The Deluxe Special Edition/Stephen King's Doubleday Years book set

After much internal debate, I have decided to sell my Gift Edition copy of Carrie: The Deluxe Special Edition (the first volume in the Stephen King's Doubleday Years book set published by Cemetery Dance in 2014). I conducted some online research and discovered that this book is hard to find on the secondary book market. In the rare instances when it is available, it is being sold for $400 or more. My copy is in Like New condition and has only been read once; the slipcase has a few minor marks from storage on an overstuffed bookcase. My asking price is $325 (which includes shipping to U.S. addresses only). However, I'm also open to best offers. Please feel free to contact me to view pics and to ask any questions before submitting an offer. Payment will be conducted via PayPal. Once payment is received, I will ship it during my next visit to the local Post Office, which I visit on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.
Working...
X