"Monster Club" comic book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Monster Club" comic book

Curious about something. Remember the movie The Monster Club? I've always been fascinated by the comic-book adaptation. I have the trade paperback book that was reprinted years later, but was wondering if there has ever been a reprint of the comic. I happened to be thinking about that this evening and noticed a video on YouTube that seemed to imply there might have been (it was a review of the book, and the reviewer pointed out that it was one out of 100 copies). Unless I missed it, he didn't give specific info. I don't see any copies for sale (of course, I guarantee I could not afford it, and can't really purchase anything now anyway). But I was curious if this was the case, and if there might be a mass-market printing someday.

Originally posted by JJ123 View Post
    Curious about something. Remember the movie The Monster Club? I've always been fascinated by the comic-book adaptation. I have the trade paperback book that was reprinted years later, but was wondering if there has ever been a reprint of the comic. I happened to be thinking about that this evening and noticed a video on YouTube that seemed to imply there might have been (it was a review of the book, and the reviewer pointed out that it was one out of 100 copies). Unless I missed it, he didn't give specific info. I don't see any copies for sale (of course, I guarantee I could not afford it, and can't really purchase anything now anyway). But I was curious if this was the case, and if there might be a mass-market printing someday.
    I'm familiar with the book and the Movie, but not the comic, sorry. Good Hunting.

Comment

Working...
    X