Stephen King - The Shining (SubPress) & Secretary of Dreams volume 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stephen King - The Shining (SubPress) & Secretary of Dreams volume 2

I have too many books, so I'm selling a couple. I have gift edition copies of both SubPress's version of The Shining and CD's The Secretary of Dreams Volume 2 available. Based on completed auctions, I'm thinking $180 for the former and $160 for the latter. F&F preferred, if not add $5 each. Shipping is included.

Slayn,
    Are you going to be selling any of your Fantasy titles?

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
      Slayn,
      Are you going to be selling any of your Fantasy titles?
      To be honest I hadn't considered it! I was going to work through horror first as I physically have more of it. Anything in particular you're interested in? I can't make any promises, as a fair amount of the fantasy I own is adult slayn buying LEs or first editions of stuff young slayn loved (Hobb, Friedman), and the rest is stuff like Centipede's Elric (which actually serves double duty with the last criterion).

Comment

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post

To be honest I hadn't considered it! I was going to work through horror first as I physically have more of it. Anything in particular you're interested in? I can't make any promises, as a fair amount of the fantasy I own is adult slayn buying LEs or first editions of stuff young slayn loved (Hobb, Friedman), and the rest is stuff like Centipede's Elric (which actually serves double duty with the last criterion).
        I know we both read similar tiles, the Miles Cameron titles etc. Trying see if there is anything I missed that you might be letting go. I just picked up the old Grant slip cased Book of Kane, anything of that nature. Good luck with your sale.
        Mike

Comment

Working...
        X