Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SIGNED King, Other King Limiteds, and an Assortment of Other Books!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SIGNED King, Other King Limiteds, and an Assortment of Other Books!

Hello!

I have a few signed King books for sale along with other King limiteds. Also, few other limited books from other authors. I might add more to these as well.

If It Bleeds SIGNED 1s/1st in Fine condition. Only around 250 are believed to exist. $625

Full Dark, No Stars SIGNED 1st/1st in Fine Condition. $500

The Shining Folio Society S/L. Fine Condition. Signed by King and the artist Edward Kinsella. $825

Night Shift Cemetery Dance Gift Edition. Brand New unread. $185

Thinner 30th Anniversary UK Slipcased Limited from PS Publishing. #687/974 Fine Condition. (Pie Cover Version) Not signed by King. Signed by the artists and contributors. $275

20th Century Ghosts By Joe Hill. Lividian Publications Slipcased Limited Edition. Find Condition. Still in shrink wrap. Signed by Joe Hill and others. $175

The Queen of Bedlam By Robert McCammon Subterranean Press Slipcased S/L #300/374. Fine Condition. Book 2 in the Matthew Corbett Series. $300

All these books are in fine unread condition. Payment via PayPal F&F or add 4%. You can reach me here or by email at [email protected]. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Thanks.
    Last edited by Burnt Puke; 02-07-2021, 05:42 AM.

Thanks for sharing, good luck with your sale.

Comment

Working...
    X