ISO The Stand Coffin Edition.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ISO The Stand Coffin Edition.

Looking for The Stand. Signed Limited Coffin Edition. Would love to have the original shipping box but this is not a deal breaker. Must be fine or near fine. PM or to get a fast response email [email protected] please.

Originally posted by Talisman1964 View Post
    Looking for The Stand. Signed Limited Coffin Edition. Would love to have the original shipping box but this is not a deal breaker. Must be fine or near fine. PM or to get a fast response email [email protected] please.
    Check this out and see if it meets your needs: https://www.abebooks.com/servlet/Boo...-srp1-_-title2

Note: I do not know anything about the seller.

Comment

Hi Martin. Thank you for the link but 5000 usd is just too much for this book. Going rate is 2500 to 3k depending on condition. One sold last week on ebay for just over 3k but with ebay fees etc the seller would have netted under 2800. I tried to buy it direct but unfortunately the seller would not sell outside America. I live in Ireland. A real pity for me as book and box was pristine and she still had the original shipping box also. I would pay 2750 right now to anyone with a similar book in similar condition here if they would sell and i would cover all shipping costs. Thank you again for looking that up for me. Take care and thanks again. Talisman1964

Comment

Originally posted by Talisman1964 View Post
        Hi Martin. Thank you for the link but 5000 usd is just too much for this book. Going rate is 2500 to 3k depending on condition. One sold last week on ebay for just over 3k but with ebay fees etc the seller would have netted under 2800. I tried to buy it direct but unfortunately the seller would not sell outside America. I live in Ireland. A real pity for me as book and box was pristine and she still had the original shipping box also. I would pay 2750 right now to anyone with a similar book in similar condition here if they would sell and i would cover all shipping costs. Thank you again for looking that up for me. Take care and thanks again. Talisman1964
        No problem. I was completely unaware of the going rate. Good luck in your search.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post

No problem. I was completely unaware of the going rate. Good luck in your search.
          You need to keep an eye on Betts Books. He's getting a huge cosignment in early November and the seller has gave out a spreadsheet of everything to the people that asked and he has the Coffin Edition on it.

No prices for anything yet. We'll only know the prices once everything is listed. It's first come, first serve so once it's listed whoever wants it better act fast. I assume it'll be one of the first things to go.

Comment

I was on BETTS. Sent email at just under 4-01. Lucked out. Sold for 2400 usd. Gutted to have missed it. The search continues. Anyone here interested in selling?????? Love to deal. Noel

Comment

$2400 was a fair, if not spectacular price...sorry you missed out. The Coffin STAND is certainly on my permanent Wish List, but I've never been able to make the leap on my book purchases to four figures $$, so will likely never own a copy. I was actually close a couple years ago to buying a sick friend's copy (who was liquidating his entire collection) for a bit over half of going retail at that time -- so probably around a grand, perhaps a bit more -- but we never quite had a chance to come to terms on that one (it was one of the books he wanted to hold onto for a while longer) and then, more suddenly than expected, it was too late.
              Last edited by RonClinton; 11-12-2020, 10:19 PM.
              Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

STILL LOOKING IF ANYONE IS SELLING.

Comment

Si i got my copy of The Stand and an Art portfolio by Bernie Wrightson to go with it. Absolutely delighted. Thanks everyopne for helping and in case anyone has the following i am looking for DT artist set of the series to replace the Set of S/Ls i sold earlier last year. Love the series and would love a set to read and enjoy. Not the trade but artist. In case???? PM or email [email protected] . Thanks. Noel

Comment

Also in case anyone has the 1st 3 CD Doubleday gift editions i have an interest. Noel

Comment

Working...
                    X