Harrow the Ninth Black Sprayed Edges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harrow the Ninth Black Sprayed Edges

Any chance someone has or can get a copy of the version of Harrow the Ninth with black sprayed edges? A local(ish) bookstores was supposed to send me a copy, but it was just the regular, non-sprayed version. I'd like to avoid paying the significant markup for a copy from Ebay if I can.

I had gotten my copy from Illumicrate, but I see they are now sold out. I'm keeping mine, but I will keep an eye out for a copy for you!

Comment

I got a copy from Illumicrate as well. Some independent bookstores in the US were also sent copies with black edges (not signed), which is what I'm trying to get.

Thanks!

Comment

Is this what you’re looking for...?

https://mikescollectablebooks.com/pr...k-sprayed-edge

Comment

It is! Mike also sells on Ebay and Amazon. I was hoping to avoid the 100% markup, though

Oh wait is that your site? Just noticed the user name.

Comment

That doesn't seem like a terrible price, to be honest. Sure, it's more than cover price, but I feel like it's cheaper than many copies will go for on eBay.

Comment

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
              It is! Mike also sells on Ebay and Amazon. I was hoping to avoid the 100% markup, though

Oh wait is that your site? Just noticed the user name.
              No that’s not me... but it is a good name I wasn’t sure about the price so figured I’d let you take a look. Hopefully you’re able to find a copy that’s more in line with the original price.

Comment

Working...
              X