Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Sale Matching Numbers Cixin Liu Remembrance of Earth's Past Trilogy Sub Press

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale Matching Numbers Cixin Liu Remembrance of Earth's Past Trilogy Sub Press

Not usually a seller, but after spending the money on these, I'm now interested in selling them.

I am definitely willing to negotiate on price and I'm asking $1,000 for for set. If I'm off base on my pricing, let me know and we can discuss what's fair.

All three volumes are in unread condition and protected by a Brodart cover. Matching numbers and bought directly from Sub Press.

Let me know if you have any interest.

Well, considering someone is trying to sell a set on eBay with an opening bid of $10,000, I’d say your price is reasonable.

Comment

And here I thought I might be a big ambitious - didn't realize I was off base the wrong way.

Might have to update my price - $5,000 - and I'll throw in the signed numbered Zeus's Head edition. Bumped slipcase because European shippers don't understand how to pack safely.

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
      Well, considering someone is trying to sell a set on eBay with an opening bid of $10,000, I’d say your price is reasonable.

Comment

Working...
      X