Borderlands Little Books for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Borderlands Little Books for Sale

I posted in the Little Books thread, but figured I'd post here as well. I'm throwing all of the Little Books I have up on Ebay. Not all are posted yet, so keep checking back. Here's a link if interested:
    Published by Borderlands Press, this is Book 1 in The Little Books Series II. This edition was signed by the author and is limited to only 500 copies, this being copy #256.

I believe this link will take someone to everything you have up for sale at the moment.
    https://www.ebay.com/sch/3133keith/m...1&_ipg=&_from=
    Good luck with the sale!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
      I believe this link will take someone to everything you have up for sale at the moment.
      https://www.ebay.com/sch/3133keith/m...1&_ipg=&_from=
      Good luck with the sale!
      Thanks! I was trying to get that a similar link posted yesterday but couldn’t get it to work right. Thanks again!

Comment

Just an update that Wave 2 of Little Books auctions will be ending in less than 16 hours. Wave III has been listed as well which includes Books 11-15 and Volume 3 Slipcase for Series II. The books listed include those by Karl Edward Wagner and Joe Hill. Thanks for looking!

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
          Just an update that Wave 2 of Little Books auctions will be ending in less than 16 hours. Wave III has been listed as well which includes Books 11-15 and Volume 3 Slipcase for Series II. The books listed include those by Karl Edward Wagner and Joe Hill. Thanks for looking!
          Based on the photos of your items it looks like Borderlands has bounced between vinyl and cloth covers in the past as well. This is the first time I have purchased a full series so I was unaware of any previous editions being cloth.

Good luck with your sale as well!

Comment

I had completely forgot about the vinyl-to-cloth shift near the end of Series II until I pulled the books down from the shelf to take pictures for the listings. I actually like the cloth used on the Maberry/Hill/Morell books. They’re more metallic, which looks a lot nicer than the matte of the Campbell book in Series III.

Thank you for the good luck wishes. It’s been no surprise that the Joe Hill book is receiving the most attention.

Comment

I have the Hill edition but do not keep it with the others. I had not even realized it was cloth. It feels closer to the vinyl but upon closer inspection is is indeed cloth. I almost said ' I am curious to see what the Hill sells for.' I have seen it sell for crazy prices. I was one of many who had their orders cancelled due to the publishers shenanigans' surrounding that one and monitored the secondary market until I found one at a price I was willing to pay. The surprise would have been if the market for that one had collapsed. That clearly has not happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                I have the Hill edition but do not keep it with the others. I had not even realized it was cloth. It feels closer to the vinyl but upon closer inspection is is indeed cloth. I almost said ' I am curious to see what the Hill sells for.' I have seen it sell for crazy prices. I was one of many who had their orders cancelled due to the publishers shenanigans' surrounding that one and monitored the secondary market until I found one at a price I was willing to pay. The surprise would have been if the market for that one had collapsed. That clearly has not happened.
                Holy biscuits. One sold for $195 on Ebay! I guess my opening bid of $9.99 was very reasonable...

Comment

Just an FYI that the final wave of Little Books have been listed, including the Robert McCammon. Take a look if interested.

Comment

Working...
                  X