New eBay Auctions From Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New eBay Auctions From Me

I finally have some new eBay auctions going. Take a look and maybe bid too. I don't know why, I am unable to log-in to the CD Forums at work. That is why I am just now posting the link here. ~Cap
    https://www.ebay.com/sch/stevej148/m...1&_ipg=&_from=
    Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

I saw The Complete Slayers earlier today and wondered if that was you. Already at a nice price! Good luck with your auctions!

Comment

So I noticed my auction for Masques of Satan -- The main cover pic does not appear and instead there is a gray/black/white photo icon. I did get a pic (Main cover) for Masques of Satan. I contacted eBay and they told me other sellers are having the exact same issue and it may not be fixed for a week. This round of auctions is running for 10 days. You can see the main pic when you click on the icon and I actually wound up adding more pics.

Cap

Comment

My eBay auctions end early Sunday morning. Please look and hopefully bid. Thanks! ~Cap
        https://www.ebay.com/sch/stevej148/m...1&_ipg=&_from=

Comment

Looks like that COMPLETE SLAYERS did pretty darn well. Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
            Looks like that COMPLETE SLAYERS did pretty darn well. Congrats!
            Yes, it did. I've already chosen 3 books for my next round of auctions. One will most likely be a Centipede Press title. ~Cap

Comment

Originally posted by c marvel View Post

Yes, it did. I've already chosen 3 books for my next round of auctions. One will most likely be a Centipede Press title. ~Cap
              I'll keep an eye out for your next auctions. Maybe it'll be a Centipede title I need and I'll throw in a bid.

Comment

Working...
              X