Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teriw
    replied
    Unless my car purchase and the pre-order of The Shining happen at the same time, I will absolutly be getting the S/L and it will be my first.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    I will be getting the limited gift edition unless I sell enough stuff on ebay and The small presses stop having such great sales.They use paypal so I am not spending any
    money and kind of went a little crazy.Hope it is out of my system now.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by TerryE View Post
    I'd love to get the s/l, especially since my Centipede 'Salem's Lot is one of my proudest purchases, but the money just ain't there. I think I'll be lucky to get the gift.

That's why I am considering the limited...I have Salem's Lot and this IS such a classic work of his, like Salem's Lot is.....plus if anyone does a limited of Doctor Sleep, I would rather have both titles if I can afford them at the time.

Leave a comment:

• TerryE
    replied
    I'd love to get the s/l, especially since my Centipede 'Salem's Lot is one of my proudest purchases, but the money just ain't there. I think I'll be lucky to get the gift.

Leave a comment:

• rusty23
    replied
    Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    Which edition(s) of The Shining is everyone trying for? So far, I think I am just doing the gift edition.
    I think I'll be getting the Gift as well. Too much for the S/L.

Leave a comment:

• jhanic
    replied
    Originally posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    What are the odds that the novella and/or alternate ending will be made available elsewhere?
    Probably fairly long that the additional material will be published elsewhere.

John

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    At least the gift, maybe the s/l.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I will probably go for the Gift Edition.
    Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    Which edition(s) of The Shining is everyone trying for? So far, I think I am just doing the gift edition.

Leave a comment:

• CyberGhostface
    replied
    What are the odds that the novella and/or alternate ending will be made available elsewhere?

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    I'm paying off my cc after christmas and not spending it unless absolutly necessary to make sure I have the money for The Shining.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Same here. I'll see if i can save up enough for The Shining.

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    So is there like a rain dance for money??

So tempted, but I need to save up for January...

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Yeah, I jumped on that right away.

Leave a comment:

• rusty23
    replied
    I've been waiting for this as well. Ordered last night.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X