Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Half the fun is knowing when to fold them.....Well not around here..Yeh it is kind of dangerous around here.
    Originally posted by Hedda Gabler View Post
    Besides the fact that this is a Joe Hill book, the cover is what pushed me over the edge to buy it. I love the art! Also purchased the CD, 12 arcs. I have purposely stayed away from here. Playing in this neighborhood was like a compulsive gambler going to the track and not betting. I wanted every single book I heard about or saw in someone's thread. Gorgeous, gorgeous books....

It sort of worked. A little bit. Mostly.

Leave a comment:

• ClydeUmney
    replied
    Although NOS4A2 is now sold out.

Leave a comment:

• ClydeUmney
    replied
    Yes, both The Shining and NOS4A2 look amazing.

Leave a comment:

• Hedda Gabler
    replied
    Besides the fact that this is a Joe Hill book, the cover is what pushed me over the edge to buy it. I love the art! Also purchased the CD, 12 arcs. I have purposely stayed away from here. Playing in this neighborhood was like a compulsive gambler going to the track and not betting. I wanted every single book I heard about or saw in someone's thread. Gorgeous, gorgeous books....

It sort of worked. A little bit. Mostly.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Both the Limited and Lettered are now sold out.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    I was debating on ordering this with the Visa cards my mom sent me for christmas...This makes me glad I didnt. Yet somehow stilll thinking about it. lol

Leave a comment:

• Antmusic
    replied
    I like the limited cover. It is fun, and I expect that the book will be fun too. I'd love to own a limited, but I'll have to stick with the good ol' trade.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Cover to close to Locke and Key art.Would like to have seen something a bit different.Love the Joker though.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    And it's a car built for two! (note two steering colums). Isn't that romantic!!!
    Last edited by srboone; 01-05-2013, 09:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
    hahaha, that is soooo The Joker behind the wheel!
    Oh man it really is isn't it... lol

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    hahaha, that is soooo The Joker behind the wheel!

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Yeah, I agree, not impressed with the goofy looking cover

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    I like the bottom half. The top half not as much, I am glad I ordered it though. I think the story will be great!!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Subterranean Press Limited cover:
    NOS4A2_by_Joe_Hill.jpg

Leave a comment:

• th3l0rd
    replied
    I'll try the s/l too if I manage to sell a couple of PCs (computers, not publisher copies...) on ebay. Unfortunately it seems that no one has money to spend in this period (exept for those with a lot of money...)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X