Bookworms book sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bookworms book sale

Ok I have a few copies of books to sell pm me if interested I will give you guys a week then they might go on e-bay after.

ARC of The Woods are Dark by Richard Laymon asking $15.00
    Joyride by Jack Ketchum unsigned hard cover from CD $15.00
    Afterlife Douglas Clegg signed CD edition $20.00
    The Folks 2 Ray Garton signed CD edition $20.00
    Trade Hard cover edition of The Woods are Dark $20.00

That is it for now thanks in advance.

Good luck with the sale.
    Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Adding a signed copy of Edward Lee's Bride of the impaler to the mix
      also Holloweenland by Al Sarrantonio signed

Maybe more to come later don't be shy make an offer if you want.Iknow they will go to good homes here.You never know who ends up with them on e-bay.

Comment

Oh how you temp me BW!!

Just out of curiosity, is that copy (arc or hc) of The Woods are Dark still up for grabs?

Comment

I would buy that HC of The Woods Are Dark if I could justify spending the money right now. I should be okay for money here shortly, but not quite yet.
          WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
          Spoiler!

Comment

Yes they is. Also I wrote the wrong title of the Al sarrantonio book it is Holloweenland it is still wraped in the bubble wrap.
            Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
            Oh how you temp me BW!!

Just out of curiosity, is that copy (arc or hc) of The Woods are Dark still up for grabs?

Comment

I am going through stuff again and I have an extra copy of Ed Lee's Bride and an extra copy of Fourbodings. Both are signed editions. Any interest just PM me. Thanks.

I might not get back to anyone till Saturday as it is going to be crazy. I am on my way in for a 16 hr. shift.Ugh!!!! Love budget cuts.

Comment

Working...
              X