Esquire in Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Esquire in Canada

Does anyone know where I can buy this in Canada? I can't find it in grocery stores or walmart. We don't have much of anything else here in CB

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
    Does anyone know where I can buy this in Canada? I can't find it in grocery stores or walmart. We don't have much of anything else here in CB
    I'd probably just find a place to buy it online, it's a magazine, so shipping should be fairly inexpensive even if it ships from the US.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Yea, but I'd prefer it be in one piece. USPS AND Canada Post like to bend magazines.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
        Yea, but I'd prefer it be in one piece. USPS AND Canada Post like to bend magazines.
        Understandable.
        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

If only you guys sold them. lol

Comment

Coles and Chapters carry them in Canada. I checked today but the King/Hill issue is not out yet. Hopefully next week, probably Tuesday.

Comment

Thanks Lou. Hopefully I'll be able to find it at Coles then. I knew the June issue was out in the states but wasn't sure about here. When I checked walmart I looked for the previous issue to see if they carried it at all and couldn't find either so I guess they don't.

Comment

Local smokeshops are a good place to check too.

Comment

We don't really have smoke shops here. Theres only one that I know of and its part of Sobeys and I know Sobeys doesn't carry it.

Comment

Working...
                  X