Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weaveworld by Clive Barker (Earthling Publications)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theenormityofitall View Post
    I don't know if anyone knows my real name here.
    I thought "theenormity" was an odd first name!

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
      I thought "theenormity" was an odd first name!
      LMAO Yeah he probably wouldn't recognize that name. I had to figure out a username on ebay years ago and fo some odd reason "theenormityofitall" popped into my head.

Comment

I think the limited of Books of Blood was about $200 or so when it came out, so $275 seems like a great price. It's either leather for fake leather, not really sure. It's the same height as CDs oversize books like In Laymon's Terms. There a glossy picutr of a scary-ass guy on the cover of the book. No artwork inside, but there is a bookmark sewn in and it is a signed limited of Books of Blood!!! LOL!
        No artwork? That sucks. But I hope it's fake leather so that way it won't crack over time. But yeah, just that it's a signed version of those great books, is enough for me.

Comment

I've got the plain white unsigned version of the Stealth BoB and I still think it's an amazing looking book. As for Weaveworld, I'm fast approaching one of those big middle age type of Birthday things, so I think I'll need to get myself a birthday present of a lettered edition if I can afford it (I have very very few lettered editions)
          http://www.armadillorecords.co.uk - I've finally updated it.

Comment

A lettered?? I'd like that too but I have about a dozen already so I think I have enough. And one more thing...on ebay right now, you can actually buy Shrouded by Darkness from Roy at Bad Moon Books for just 50 bucks, signed by everybody (including Barker) except Poppy Z Brite. I decided not to buy a copy but he only has 2 left. I've seen this thing online unsigned going for $90 and more. One of you guys better get a copy before they're all gone!
            Hell, if no one buys them I might go for it but I've bought a lot of books recently, incuding the Dracula limited right here at CD.

Comment

I almost forgot....(I think I was blocking it out)....the limited of Books of Blood does have a picture of Clive Barker naked. So, you get a pic of Clive and Little Clive. Personally, I could have dome without that picture. One, I don't find men attractive,but more importantly, I do think it added anything to the book.

Comment

Oh God that's wonderful. What the hell does Barker being naked doing in that book??? I'm not a homosexual nor a switch hitter so now I'm not sure if I want the limited of BOB. But like I've said on this forum previously, I collect these types of books mainly for investment reasons and I've already read the BOB in paperback format, so maybe I won't even look at the book when I receive it. I don't want to see any "Little Clive".

Comment

The trade edition does not have the nude photo and is a great looking oversized hardback. It's well worth tracking down.

Comment

Yeah, but I'm already paying for that book on layaway so now I'm kinda stuck with the limited. Oh well, it's still worth money and it'll be a nice addition to my collection except the naked photo.

Comment

Originally posted by theenormityofitall View Post
                      Yeah, but I'm already paying for that book on layaway
                      Sorta like paying for Little Clive an inch at a time.....

Comment

Sorta like paying for Little Clive an inch at a time.....
                        yeah lol.

Comment

Working...
                        X