X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    I heard that The Other People bring the first two books into focus and gives them new purpose. You clearly need to buy and read The Other People to gain an appreciation of the first two.
    Not gonna work! Not in the apocalypse. I don't hate myself enough. I challenge anyone here to read The Hiding Place and defend it. It's worse than The Mailman!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    SubPress announced today that they will be doing an edition of CJ Tudor's latest book titled THE OTHER PEOPLE. And I can't imagine a better title for this book. Because, for me, that's exactly who will be reading this book--other people.

That's it. That's my joke and the reason I started this thread. Also, I'm looking to part with CJ Tudor's other two books. Both number 73. Both read once. Which was more than enough.
    I heard that The Other People bring the first two books into focus and gives them new purpose. You clearly need to buy and read The Other People to gain an appreciation of the first two.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    started a topic THE OTHER PEOPLE by Subterranean Press

THE OTHER PEOPLE by Subterranean Press

SubPress announced today that they will be doing an edition of CJ Tudor's latest book titled THE OTHER PEOPLE. And I can't imagine a better title for this book. Because, for me, that's exactly who will be reading this book--other people.

That's it. That's my joke and the reason I started this thread. Also, I'm looking to part with CJ Tudor's other two books. Both number 73. Both read once. Which was more than enough.
Working...
X