No announcement yet.

PS Publishing Sales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool and thank you. It's a bit much for me but that was the price point I was expecting.

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post

They sent the link in their newsletter at 9am EST:  https://www.pspublishing.co.uk/11-22...erm=2024-03-01

It's $164 + postage, so should be around $180-185 total.

Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Did the site crash and burn?

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
        Did the site crash and burn?
        It was pretty much the usual clusterf**k. I got the book added to my cart at 10:59, and it finally completed my order at 11:18.

It crashed once, but at least it didn't delete the book from my shopping cart. Once I got back in I was able to get (slowly) to PayPal and wait for it to eventually complete the order.

I had three different browsers running - looks like just one order went through 

Comment

Congrats to you! Very exciting.

It was pretty much the usual clusterf**k. I got the book added to my cart at 10:59, and it finally completed my order at 11:18.

It crashed once, but at least it didn't delete the book from my shopping cart. Once I got back in I was able to get (slowly) to PayPal and wait for it to eventually complete the order.

I had three different browsers running - looks like just one order went through 

Comment

I may be the only one that was more excited about the announcement of the new signed edition of WYLDING HALL...

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
              I may be the only one that was more excited about the announcement of the new signed edition of WYLDING HALL...
              I didn't notice that one! I actually have the ebook, but I haven't gotten around to reading it yet. It does sound good.

Comment

Congrats to you! Very exciting.

Thanks! I was glad to get a copy.

Now that I've spent most of my money, I wonder what Centipede Press will come out with this Sunday?  

Comment

Don't worry. Just break out the AMEX and all will be well.

Thanks! I was glad to get a copy.

Now that I've spent most of my money, I wonder what Centipede Press will come out with this Sunday?  

Comment

Don't worry. Just break out the AMEX and all will be well.

Not unless I can pay it off right away! I like getting all those credit card perks, but I never pay interest. I'm sure they hate me  

Comment

I was able to purchase a copy of 11.22.63 on the third round. Every aspect of the purchase was, as mentioned above, a cluster f**k! I am getting too old to waste that much time trying to give a business my money. This will most likely be my last purchase directly from PS, it just is not worth the time and energy required to buy from them.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        I was able to purchase a copy of 11.22.63 on the third round. Every aspect of the purchase was, as mentioned above, a cluster f**k! I am getting too old to waste that much time trying to give a business my money. This will most likely be my last purchase directly from PS, it just is not worth the time and energy required to buy from them.
                        Right? If I didn't like Francois' artwork so much, I wouldn't have bothered. We'll see how Firestarter looks. It's also one I'd like to have, but not a necessity.

Comment

I got lucky scoring a copy on Friday, but it really is the most unpleasant ordering experiences. PS needs to find a way to either update their site, or come up with a better system.

Does anyone know how they do number matching? I got Different Seasons from them last year, and I wanted to request the matching number. Figured I'd ask around before emailing them, since I'm sure they're really swamped right now.

Comment

Luckily I've been on the PS SK train for a while now and was able to avoid this madness and have a copy pre-reserved. Now I've just got to pay for it once they send the invoice. Between this and Thunderstorm's March announcements, my book budget has been completely blown out of the water!

Comment

Right? If I didn't like Francois' artwork so much, I wouldn't have bothered. We'll see how Firestarter looks. It's also one I'd like to have, but not a necessity.
                              Is FIRESTARTER confirmed? that’s one Stephen King classic that I don’t have any edition of, so would love to pick up a copy of that one.

EDIT: Well, I checked my shelf, and it appears I do have a UK 1st/1st hardcover. But still, a deluxe edition of this one would be great, especially since I can’t afford the Phantasia Press S/L HC. Maybe it’s the parent in me, but I’ve always had a good deal of affection for FIRESTARTER, and it doesn’t seem like it gets as much love as some of King’s other classics, which is a shame.
                              Last edited by RonClinton; 03-05-2024, 05:51 PM.
                              Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post

Is FIRESTARTER confirmed? that’s one Stephen King classic that I don’t have any edition of, so would love to pick up a copy of that one.

EDIT: Well, I checked my shelf, and it appears I do have a UK 1st/1st hardcover. But still, a deluxe edition of this one would be great, especially since I can’t afford the Phantasia Press S/L HC. Maybe it’s the parent in me, but I’ve always had a good deal of affection for FIRESTARTER, and it doesn’t seem like it gets as much love as some of King’s other classics, which is a shame.
                                Someone asked what was coming next in the PS SK line, and the consensus was Firestarter. I guess we'll find out eventually.

I've always liked Firestarter too. I've reread it quite a few times over the years. I bought my paperback copy on November 10, 1981, and kept the newspaper clipping with the movie time at the Adelphi theater in Dublin. I'm sure I went to see it on release day

The hardcover is nothing special, just bought it years ago to have a copy.

IMG_6801.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X