Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hingston & Olsen Ghost Box III:

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Hingston & Olsen Ghost Box III:

    Received notification of this yesterday while on the road and by the time I got home the Limited was sold out.

    Ghost Box is returning for a third and final edition. There is also a 100 copy limited signed by the editor that sold out quickly.

    https://www.hingstonandolsen.com/store

    #2
    I always regretted not picking up the previous ones. This one I don't care for the looks of. Fairly petty reason is that I don't like the color.

    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Received notification of this yesterday while on the road and by the time I got home the Limited was sold out.

    Ghost Box is returning for a third and final edition. There is also a 100 copy limited signed by the editor that sold out quickly.

    https://www.hingstonandolsen.com/store
    Looking for the fonting of youth.

    Comment


      #3
      I love these Ghost Boxes. I'm not normally one to go for Halloween-themed special material or book(s) that could be concieved as a bit gimmicky...but I do love these. Probably because I love chapbooks and Oswald's taste in authors and their standout work is consistently strong. I have the other two,and immediately ordered this third and last Box as soon as I saw it offered...I was especially excited to see Charles Beaumont included as one of the authors in this third Box.

      I had a chance to get the S/L edition (though just barely, as it sold out an hour or two later) but passed...I get these for the authors' work, the contents within, not the autograph of a celebrity comic (with good taste in horror fiction) at twice the price.
      Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
        I love these Ghost Boxes. I'm not normally one to go for Halloween-themed special material or book(s) that could be concieved as a bit gimmicky...but I do love these. Probably because I love chapbooks and Oswald's taste in authors and their standout work is consistently strong. I have the other two,and immediately ordered this third and last Box as soon as I saw it offered...I was especially excited to see Charles Beaumont included as one of the authors in this third Box.

        I had a chance to get the S/L edition (though just barely, as it sold out an hour or two later) but passed...I get these for the authors' work, the contents within, not the autograph of a celebrity comic (with good taste in horror fiction) at twice the price.
        I would have paid the premium for the limited but am happy to be getting a complete set.

        Comment


          #5
          I received a shipping notice for this about 12 hours after I placed my order.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Martin View Post
            I received a shipping notice for this about 12 hours after I placed my order.
            I did as well. Gotta love instant satisfaction!
            Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

            Comment


              #7
              Now that I know it will be a set of three I am obsessing about how to properly display them.

              Comment


                #8
                I just noticed that the price listed is Canadian currency. Just as an FYI to the US based folks.
                Looking for the fonting of youth.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
                  I just noticed that the price listed is Canadian currency. Just as an FYI to the US based folks.
                  I checked the exchange rate before ordering. Yesterday it was at 0.75 Canadian to 1.00 US so it was basically 25% cheaper than it looked.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Some pictures of GHOST BOX 3 that I posted on Twitter a few days ago:

                    https://twitter.com/ron_clinton/stat...169073152?s=20
                    Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Hingston & Olsen, the publisher of the GHOST BOX sets, published last year, in 2019, a small, signed and numbered, 64-page non-fiction hardcover, FEAR ON THE FAMILY FARM.

                      I’m interested in snagging a copy of this now sold-out book...if you have a copy and are interested in selling it, please let me know.
                      Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X