No announcement yet.

Centipede will be releasing.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A missed the signed ones or would have made the purchase. I love the cover on this one and the description is in my wheel house.

Originally posted by swintek View Post
    "FEESTERS" was an easy buy: $100 for a Signed & Numbered, over 500 pages, Bob Eggleton fully illustrated universally lauded collection? Deal.
    Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
      A missed the signed ones or would have made the purchase. I love the cover on this one and the description is in my wheel house.

I'd argue that the unsigned is still a really good deal.

Comment

Feesters is hard to find and expensive when you do. As Ron said, the extra material makes this an interesting buy, for sure. Bob Leman seems like a guy that was involved in Sci-fi/horror his whole life, as a fan and writer.

Comment

Commentary has given me pause. I am going for it and really hope I like the stories. Just wish I could have had someones scribbles in it.

Thank you all for pushing me over the edge.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
            Commentary has given me pause. I am going for it and really hope I like the stories. Just wish I could have had someones scribbles in it.

Thank you all for pushing me over the edge.
            I think you'll be very satisfied with it...it's one of my favorite Midnight House titles.
            Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

I'm salty as hell about the Feesters preorder. This was supposed to be the last title with a preorder list, but Jerad lost the damned thing. On top of that, he dropped the preorder without any advanced notice, replacing a previously-announced preorder. I have no interest in the Long title, so I didn't rush to check the newsletter and missed out on a signed copy of Feesters.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that, Slayn. That's got to be frustrating. I'm sure that signed copies will turn up on the aftermarket. Maybe you'll get lucky and get one around issue price? Maybe reach out to Roy at Bad Moon or Kim at Camelot and they might be able to hook you up with a copy.

Comment

I had a good chuckle at the unsigned copies being offered for $99, one dollar cheaper than the signed copies.

I don't really expect the unsigned copies to be any cheaper, but why not just keep them at $100 at that point?

Comment

Cool. I didn't realize I saved $1.00. Makes me feel like a got a bargain now. LOL

Now, if my wife ever asks about this book, I can honestly say I bought this one on discount.

Originally posted by Splync View Post
                    I had a good chuckle at the unsigned copies being offered for $99, one dollar cheaper than the signed copies.

I don't really expect the unsigned copies to be any cheaper, but why not just keep them at $100 at that point?

Comment

I can’t figure out what happened here…I didn’t even realize it had been offered for sale. On Jeff’s live bookclub tonight, a couple folks intimated they knew how copies were out in the wild, but were coy about it, so I still remain puzzled. I remember it was announced some time back as forthcoming, but now it’s out in folks’ hands…? Odd. Maybe I missed some announcement, but I don’t *think* I did…

https://www.ebay.com/itm/18543556960...mis&media=COPY
                      Last edited by RonClinton; 05-24-2022, 04:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
                        I can’t figure out what happened here…I didn’t even realize it had been offered for sale. On Jeff’s live bookclub tonight, a couple folks intimated they knew how copies were out in the wild, but were coy about it, so I still remain puzzled. I remember it was announced some time back as forthcoming, but now it’s out in folks’ hands…? Odd. Maybe I missed some announcement, but I don’t *think* I did…

https://www.ebay.com/itm/18543556960...mis&media=COPY
                        It went out to lifetime membership subscribers, as far as I know. There hasn't been a newsletter announcement yet, and it hasn't gone on general sale.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post

It went out to lifetime membership subscribers, as far as I know. There hasn't been a newsletter announcement yet, and it hasn't gone on general sale.
                          Ah. Okay, that makes sense…thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post

Ah. Okay, that makes sense…thanks.
                            I, too, was blindsided by this. Some posts on the CP Facebook group cleared it up: apparently, there was a 100 copy run, printed letterpress in a few batches over several years, recently offered to Subscribers only, as a "gift"- @ $695. The poster- who has insider knowledge- said that there will be a regular offset printed edition offered to the general list at some point down the road. I'm cool with that. It looks like a beautifully designed volume. I'd be happy to have an offset one, at say- $100.

Comment

Originally posted by swintek View Post

I, too, was blindsided by this. Some posts on the CP Facebook group cleared it up: apparently, there was a 100 copy run, printed letterpress in a few batches over several years, recently offered to Subscribers only, as a "gift"- @ $695. The poster- who has insider knowledge- said that there will be a regular offset printed edition offered to the general list at some point down the road. I'm cool with that. It looks like a beautifully designed volume. I'd be happy to have an offset one, at say- $100.
                              Same. I would have passed at $695 anyhow -- especially with the PS Pub. S/L of DARK GODS (that includes this novella) that I have on order -- so it's all a bit moot for me. But I'm certainly in the market for $100'ish offset tribute to this wonderful novella.

Comment

I already passed my copy on to a Klein collector.

Comment

Working...
                                X