X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Splync
    replied
    Originally posted by saginawhorror View Post
    Child Alone With Strangers limited and review copy came today. Should I open the review copy or leave it sealed?
    I'd open it simply because I hate shrinkwrap. As long as it's unread, I can't imagine the shrinkwrap increasing the value.

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Originally posted by saginawhorror View Post
    Child Alone With Strangers limited and review copy came today. Should I open the review copy or leave it sealed?
    Am jealous! My copy isn't scheduled to arrive until Monday. Personally, I'd leave the ARC sealed and just stick to reading the limited (or trade copy if you have one). If you ever decide to sell the limited that ARC might help you move it at a higher price or might differentiate your copy from others being sold. Or, if you don't see yourself ever getting rid of the book, crack that puppy open and enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• saginawhorror
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    That is a fantastic look. I'm excited to see this one in the wild.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    I don't mention my Patreon much, but it's a great way to get behind the scenes information, previews, and early ordering access for new books if you're interested in that sort of thing. (Plus some exclusive rewards that are published only for supporters.)

Today we're looking at the unannounced Lettered Edition of HORNS by Joe Hill: https://www.patreon.com/posts/top-secret-horns-99731708

Brian

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Originally posted by goathunter View Post

He has mentioned at least three books that he wants to write after he has finished Leviathan.
    This makes me extremely happy. Thanks Hunter!!!

Leave a comment:

• goathunter
    replied
    Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
    It's a little bittersweet thinking about there being only one book left in this series, Leviathan. Sure hope McCammon continues to write books once he wraps this series up! I know that he's mentioned the possibility of retiring in the past.
    He has mentioned at least three books that he wants to write after he has finished Leviathan.

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post

I've only read the first 100 pages because he's still writing, but Leviathan is going to be a great one, I think...
    Wow, I could not be more jealous! Glad to hear that it's looking good so far!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
    Just received my LE copy of Seven Shades of Evil (ordered via SubPress). So happy to finally have this in hand as this is one of my all-time favorite series. Have only read a few of the stories in this book previously; so, I can't wait to dig into the rest sometime soon. In terms of the production design, the book turned out fantastic. The cover-art fits well with the art for the preceding volumes in the series. The slipcase feels very sturdy, and the binding seems tight. I'm also really digging the interior art. So happy that I sprung for an LE version of this book. It's a little bittersweet thinking about there being only one book left in this series, Leviathan. Sure hope McCammon continues to write books once he wraps this series up! I know that he's mentioned the possibility of retiring in the past.
    I've only read the first 100 pages because he's still writing, but Leviathan is going to be a great one, I think...

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Just received my LE copy of Seven Shades of Evil (ordered via SubPress). So happy to finally have this in hand as this is one of my all-time favorite series. Have only read a few of the stories in this book previously; so, I can't wait to dig into the rest sometime soon. In terms of the production design, the book turned out fantastic. The cover-art fits well with the art for the preceding volumes in the series. The slipcase feels very sturdy, and the binding seems tight. I'm also really digging the interior art. So happy that I sprung for an LE version of this book. It's a little bittersweet thinking about there being only one book left in this series, Leviathan. Sure hope McCammon continues to write books once he wraps this series up! I know that he's mentioned the possibility of retiring in the past.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Posted some updates on A Child Alone with Strangers, Seven Shades of Evil, the next Joe Hill special edition, and a very cool first novel we'll be publishing this year --> https://lividian.com/lividian-public...february-2024/

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Just drop us a note if you need any assistance on a prospectus for the project.

I wish! That's been a dream project for me for years...

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Hot Damn! Do you wish you would have bumped up the limitation just a little more?
    Â
    I’m certainly happy it wasn’t one of the 2024 books with a lower print run.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Hot Damn! Do you wish you would have bumped up the limitation just a little more?

And now we're sold out!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Congrats. Great read and well worth a premium LP edition.

So when are we getting Duma Key?
    I wish! That's been a dream project for me for years...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X