No announcement yet.

Lividian Publications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I made it 444 pages into The Chill last night, and it's a great read so far! I also really like the material used for the cover. Whatever it is, it feels really nice to hold as you're reading the book, and it doesn't seem to attract dust and cat hair the way some of my other books do.

Comment

And another release its heels. Man, it sure is nice actually receiving books you pay for.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
        And another release its heels. Man, it sure is nice actually receiving books you pay for.
        Yes it is! I finished The Chill this morning, then read Guests, and now I'm half way through The Wolfen. With the crappy weather today, I didn't do much else but read.

Comment

Received my copy of The Chill today. No extra doodles for me. I will say that this is one of the most impressive books I have received. The layout and how the art is worked into background at chapter breaks is next level. The cloth used on the slipcase and the book is stunningly beautiful. I don't even recall what this one sold for, but I guarantee that it was a bargain!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
            Received my copy of The Chill today. No extra doodles for me. I will say that this is one of the most impressive books I have received. The layout and how the art is worked into background at chapter breaks is next level. The cloth used on the slipcase and the book is stunningly beautiful. I don't even recall what this one sold for, but I guarantee that it was a bargain!
            Thank you for the kind words!

Retail price was $105 but it appears retailers are selling their remaining copies for $150 to $175.

Brian
            Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
            My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

If you are one of my Patreon Supporters on any tier, some very important information went out today. (I don't think I've heard of anyone having trouble getting the Patreon emails, but I wanted to post a message, just in case. )

Brian
              Brian James Freeman

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post

Thank you for the kind words!

Retail price was $105 but it appears retailers are selling their remaining copies for $150 to $175.

Brian
                Just WOW! That is an impressive book for $105.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
                  If you are one of my Patreon Supporters on any tier, some very important information went out today. (I don't think I've heard of anyone having trouble getting the Patreon emails, but I wanted to post a message, just in case. )

Brian
                  Just to let you know. I have had no issues with Patreon emails including todays, they all make it into my inbox.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post

Just to let you know. I have had no issues with Patreon emails including todays, they all make it into my inbox.
                    Same here!

Also... ordered!

Comment

The next new book announcement from Lividian Publications will be made on Monday, March 21, at 11 AM eastern time.

Please Note: If you ordered The Chill by Scott Carson directly from our website, you should have received your “advance notice” of this new title today, so you can get your order placed and lock in your number. Please do not share that information anywhere.

If you ordered The Chill directly from us and you did NOT receive that email, please email me at [email protected] ASAP and I will send you the information. Due to the buzz surrounding this novel, we do not expect to have very many copies available for the public announcement, so please don’t wait to get in touch.

Thank you for your continuing support and enthusiasm!

Brian
                      Brian James Freeman

Comment

Ordered!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
                          Ordered!
                          Me too!!

Comment

I ordered as well. The funny thing is that I was reviewing my budget last night and decided to pause on my book buying for a few months. That didn't last long...Now I'm paused. Maybe. Possibly.

I'm not sure I even believe myself. Who made up this stupid pause rule anyway?
                            Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
                              I ordered as well. The funny thing is that I was reviewing my budget last night and decided to pause on my book buying for a few months. That didn't last long...Now I'm paused. Maybe. Possibly.

I'm not sure I even believe myself. Who made up this stupid pause rule anyway?
                              Rules are meant to be broken

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post

Rules are meant to be broken
                                Especially the ones you make for yourself

Comment

Working...
                                X