Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben Staad
    replied
    That is your origin story as a collector.

Originally posted by Hermit View Post

I have the money drain known as teenage kids so I can't afford to go after the collectable editions, but I was lucky to snag a signed HB copy from a uk dinked book sale and its hardly a noticeable damage at all.. I dont chase collectable books but I do like to gain a signed copy of a book if I like the authors work. ive got a small handful of signed books from various writers now.

Leave a comment:

• Hermit
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    LOL. I had that thought as well.

I have the money drain known as teenage kids so I can't afford to go after the collectable editions, but I was lucky to snag a signed HB copy from a uk dinked book sale and its hardly a noticeable damage at all.. I dont chase collectable books but I do like to gain a signed copy of a book if I like the authors work. ive got a small handful of signed books from various writers now.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    LOL. I had that thought as well.

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post

THE HALLOWEEN CHILDREN is one of my favorites. I’m hoping one of these days Earthling will get around to publishing their lettered edition so I can give them all of my money.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Yes I have read (and have copies on my bookshelf) of The painted Darkness and the Halloween children. my hubs bought them for me a few years ago, good stories, and are going to be re-read. theres a few other titles I hope to get hold of sooner or later
    THE HALLOWEEN CHILDREN is one of my favorites. I’m hoping one of these days Earthling will get around to publishing their lettered edition so I can give them all of my money.

Leave a comment:

• Hermit
    replied
    Yes I have read (and have copies on my bookshelf) of The painted Darkness and the Halloween children. my hubs bought them for me a few years ago, good stories, and are going to be re-read. theres a few other titles I hope to get hold of sooner or later

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I got my first chapbook this week, Burying little Annie. its a nice sentimental story that made me tear up a little. I wish I could afford to subscribe to a higher tier. I wanna read everything
    Brian's writing often induces an emotional response with me. If you have not read it, I highly recommend 'The Painted Darkness'. He has copies starting at $10.00. Brian James Freeman – Lividian Publications

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    I got my first chapbook this week, Burying little Annie. its a nice sentimental story that made me tear up a little. I wish I could afford to subscribe to a higher tier. I wanna read everything
    Many thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Lividian Publications is pleased to announce our special editions of WHERE THEY WAIT by Scott Carson, which will be shipping this month:

https://lividian.com/where-they-wait...ng-this-month/

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Good luck resisting the temptation. I like the author and love LP so I FOMO'ed this right up! LOL LOL

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post

Just noticed that email myself. Am torn as I am a big fan of the author, but it isn't a must have book for me, especially as I missed Lividian's last book by this author. Will probably wait until the end of the month to decide as I want to balance this against a few other potential book purchases. Hopefully it will sell out for Lividian and take the choice out of my hands.

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Interesting email today.

Not saying anything else.
    Just noticed that email myself. Am torn as I am a big fan of the author, but it isn't a must have book for me, especially as I missed Lividian's last book by this author. Will probably wait until the end of the month to decide as I want to balance this against a few other potential book purchases. Hopefully it will sell out for Lividian and take the choice out of my hands.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Interesting email today.

Not saying anything else.

Leave a comment:

• Hermit
    replied

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Woot, Woot, and Congrats!

Kim is working on mine so I am super stoked as well. I'm technically a broke ass but really wanted this one. So I'm going to be eating light for a bit! LOL LOL

I love Kim/Camelot. Their pre-order policy is fantastic, and once I tried their lay-away option, it was a collecting game-changer! Due to a few recent book purchases and some early Xmas shopping this month; I may be joining you in the "eating light for a bit" line for the remainder of the month!

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Woot, Woot, and Congrats!

Kim is working on mine so I am super stoked as well. I'm technically a broke ass but really wanted this one. So I'm going to be eating light for a bit! LOL LOL

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post

Thanks Brian! Looks like it is being delivered this week. Can't wait!

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post

The last of them went out the door this afternoon, so if the tracking isn't doing anything by tomorrow afternoon, please send me an email!

Brian
    Thanks Brian! Looks like it is being delivered this week. Can't wait!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X