Lividian Publications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post

I talked to Heller's agent about another one and they were really excited but the conversation kind of died off and I haven't circled back... Do you think collectors would want another one?
    I've read all of Heller's work (save for his new one, BURN, but I do have a signed 1st HC of it in my TBR pile) and count myself as a huge fan...Heller, Stewart O'Nan, and Willy Vlautin are my pop-fiction trinity. That said, while I love his work and would love to see it gain more exposure and readers, his work really doesn't have the vibe -- to me -- of limited-edition broad appeal, save for the one already done, THE DOG STARS. For me, there's a difference between fiction I absolutely love to read and work that feels like it requires high-end collectible archiving.

All that said, if Heller was granted the Lividian treatment again, I'd buy it, as I am such a huge fan. I do wonder, again though, about his broad appeal to the collector market.

If SM is correct about A PRAYER FOR DYING, that's good news as well.
    Last edited by RonClinton; Today, 06:34 PM.
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
      Reading today's email and from the artwork it looks like we're getting a limited of Mystery Walk!! I wll need to get myself a copy. Would love to get a hand on a lettered edition, but I doubt that (a) there will copies available and (b) I could afford the price tag. And since we are on the topic of McCammon, I'd also like a limited edition of Mine.
      Saw that email as well.  This book has been mentioned as needing an LE quite a bit; so, I'm sure it will do great for Lividian.  Sign me up!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post

I talked to Heller's agent about another one and they were really excited but the conversation kind of died off and I haven't circled back... Do you think collectors would want another one?
        I sure would!

Comment

Working...
        X