No announcement yet.

SST Publications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No surprise from me: Zero problem. And, I did order the book when it was 400 copies. Glad folks who missed out (as I almost did- the thing went immediately) can get a nice book they want, and I can't imagine it will have any real negative impact on owners of the "original" 400 copies.

Comment

Anyone else jump on the latest advance pre-order from SST from their newsletter today? It's hush hush for the general public.
      Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

I was really happy to see the advance pre-order notice email from SST this morning. I like that they shoot these out to the email subscribers before actually announcing the title. I grabbed a copy right away as I suspect this one will sell out quickly. If so, I really hope SST doesn't up the print run after the fact as they chose to do with Demon Theory.

Comment

I jumped on this as well. Think it will be a good title and, like you, hope they don't up the print run.

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
          I was really happy to see the advance pre-order notice email from SST this morning. I like that they shoot these out to the email subscribers before actually announcing the title. I grabbed a copy right away as I suspect this one will sell out quickly. If so, I really hope SST doesn't up the print run after the fact as they chose to do with Demon Theory.

Comment

I have to pass on this because of the one-two punch of Lyra's and Night Circus. But it looks really interesting!

I initially thought that it was a novelization and not an actual new novel.

Did anybody here get the novelization or script back when Gauntlet did them? I picked it up in a sale at some point and was thrilled that it was signed by the one guy!

That's about as vague as I can be until the announcement is made public. But I'm sure those that pick this up will be thrilled!

Comment

Originally posted by Splync View Post
              I have to pass on this because of the one-two punch of Lyra's and Night Circus. But it looks really interesting!

!
              Is someone doing a new limited of NIGHT CIRCUS?

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post

Is someone doing a new limited of NIGHT CIRCUS?
                Yes, Boddington and Royall.

I'll make a thread for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Splync View Post

Yes, Boddington and Royall.

I'll make a thread for it.
                  Thanks, I’ll give it a look. I know it’s a book that many seem to love, but I haven’t read it yet.

Comment

I jumped on this title even though I've never been a fan of this particular genre/subject matter. Maybe this one will make me change my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
                      I jumped on this title even though I've never been a fan of this particular genre/subject matter. Maybe this one will make me change my mind.
                      I grabbed a copy of the latest SST offering as well, though like you I had some reservations initially…but decided to go for it. It’s a book that I’ve been mildly curious about since it’s original trade publication, so figured this new limited was a sign that I finally need to read the thing.

Comment

Plus with the 15% off coupons from Paul, these books are a bargain! I don't feel too guilty about spending $65ish after shipping on his books.

Comment

I forgot I have a few of those. For this one I went through Camelot just so I didn't have to pay right now.

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
                          Plus with the 15% off coupons from Paul, these books are a bargain! I don't feel too guilty about spending $65ish after shipping on his books.

Comment

Just received my shipping notice for The Little Sleep. Am excited even though it will probably take 3-4 weeks to be received since coming from overseas. Haven't read any of Tremblay's detective stories, but, in my previous reading experience, any Tremblay is good Tremblay!

Comment

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
                              Just received my shipping notice for The Little Sleep. Am excited even though it will probably take 3-4 weeks to be received since coming from overseas. Haven't read any of Tremblay's detective stories, but, in my previous reading experience, any Tremblay is good Tremblay!
                              My email says my Paul Tremblay Special Bundle has shipped. I wonder if I am getting just The Little Sleep or perhaps the second title too. ~Cap
                              Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by c marvel View Post

My email says my Paul Tremblay Special Bundle has shipped. I wonder if I am getting just The Little Sleep or perhaps the second title too. ~Cap
                                I have the bundle as well and believe it is just the first book. I believe the 2nd book is supposed to be published before the end of the year (assuming it hasn't been moved due to publishing delays). Would be cool if I was wrong as I wouldn't mind receiving both at once!

Comment

Working...
                                X