X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post

I have Westlake Soul on pre-order. I keep hearing good things about The Only Good Indians but the only other book I have read from this author was Mapping the Interior and I was less than impressed.
    I'm excited for Westlake Soul as that's another book on my favorite books list. I was planning on a re-read of this one this year and couldn't pass up the opportunity to re-read it in a beautiful edition.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post

No, I skipped that one as I have a signed UK tpb 1st of it. That said, I loved the book and have been giving a lot of thought to picking up the SST edition. Good to know it’s a similarly impressive volume.
    The Silence is one of my favorite books and the SST edition is a perfect edition.I love it. It's a beautiful edition and if you love the book I'd jump on this edition while it's still available.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
    I just took the dive and preordered Westlake Soul and The Only Good Indians from Camelot. I've been well pleased with the Tremblay books and Paranoia Tango by Ray Garton, so I suspect I will not be disappointed.
    I have Westlake Soul on pre-order. I keep hearing good things about The Only Good Indians but the only other book I have read from this author was Mapping the Interior and I was less than impressed.

Leave a comment:

• slayn666
    replied
    I just took the dive and preordered Westlake Soul and The Only Good Indians from Camelot. I've been well pleased with the Tremblay books and Paranoia Tango by Ray Garton, so I suspect I will not be disappointed.

Leave a comment:

• Splync
    replied
    Originally posted by swintek View Post
    That's now a $130, unsigned GIFT EDITION.
    Technically they ARE signed, but just by the artist. I know it's not what you mean, but I just wanted to clarify.

Yeah, the prices of the Suntup gift editions have gone up significantly, but I personally think that the price can be seen in the productions. I was surprised that Paul was able to produce those editions so cheaply and apparently he was actually losing money on each AGE.

But to get myself back in topic, SST does phenomenal editions! I'm pretty sure I had ordered The Silence through CD (I really need to keep better track of my preorders), so I can't wait to finally add that title to my library.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X