X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    I wish it included some/all of the Bradbury because I NEED another edition of those titles...
    I was hoping for I AM LEGEND and 1984 as well.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Folio Society is having a 50% off sale on select titles and THE SHINING is one of them. 194 titles in all:

https://www.foliosociety.com/usa/sal...+Folio+Society
    I wish it included some/all of the Bradbury because I NEED another edition of those titles...

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Folio Society is having a 50% off sale on select titles and THE SHINING is one of them. 194 titles in all:

https://www.foliosociety.com/usa/sal...+Folio+Society

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Is UK time really that different than Central time? I had no idea that time was such an evil bastard.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    SHOOT that's UK time! you only have 26 minutes!
    I hope people were able to take advantage of the sale. I picked up A Clockwork Orange and Fahrenheit 451.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Folio Society is having a Flash Sale that ends today at 5pm (NOT sure on the time zone).

Use code KEASTD for $20 off
    SHOOT that's UK time! you only have 26 minutes!

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Folio Society is having a Flash Sale that ends today at 5pm (NOT sure on the time zone).

Use code KEASTD for $20 off

Leave a comment:

• Hellantoys
    replied
    Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
    Random question, but does anyone know if Folio Society's books have dust jackets? I won't normally purchase books without a dust jacket. If they do include them, then I'm sure I'll be in on some of the books mentioned in this thread.
    It does not come with a dust jacket, but it has a design on the front cover that I think does not need it. I also buy books only with dust jacket, but Folio Society is an exception. Impressive books.

Leave a comment:

• rjmyers
    replied
    Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
    Random question, but does anyone know if Folio Society's books have dust jackets? I won't normally purchase books without a dust jacket. If they do include them, then I'm sure I'll be in on some of the books mentioned in this thread.
    I've probably purchased 20+ books from them over the last few years. All of them (that are also published by them) come in slipcases and do not have dust jackets. They do sell other publishers books, and some of those have had dust jackets.

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    WOW. See this is what I was afraid of: adding a new dealer for my addiction.
    No joke. That's kind of what's holding me back. I so don't need to try to keep up with another press. Or maybe that's just my justification for spending 10x the amount for Centipede's edition when it comes out: "I mean, I could have spent WAY less, but I'm just trying to stick to Centipede. And CD. And Earthling. And Borderlands. And Subterranean. And..."

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    I'm really digging the illustrations. I haven't had much experience with Folio Society, though. I forgot about their limited edition of Call of Cthulhu until I started browsing their site. Pretty impressive.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
    Jeff, just got a shipping notice...And I went back and Bought I Am Legend!
    Two deluxe editions of two absolute genre masterpieces in just two days...niiicce.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
    WOW. See this is what I was afraid of: adding a new dealer for my addiction.

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X