X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post

He said in his live FB feed today that he decided to add a Gift Edition.
    Thanks, I am allergic to Facebook so I missed that.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Jarhead View Post
    I like to take the dust jacket of a book as I read it to avoid damage especially with the AGE of I Am Legend. So I finished the book today and noticed some cat/dog fur on the book. Thinking nothing of it, I rolled a lint roller on it to get the fur off and all was well. Until I went over the black ink where the title is printed. The lint roller took the black ink right off, ugh. Luckily the dust jacket is beautiful and I won't need to look at it, but I'll avoid lint rolling my books in the future lol.
    Brodart is your friend.

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post

I thought this one was Limited and Lettered only?
    He said in his live FB feed today that he decided to add a Gift Edition.

Leave a comment:

• Jarhead
    replied
    I like to take the dust jacket of a book as I read it to avoid damage especially with the AGE of I Am Legend. So I finished the book today and noticed some cat/dog fur on the book. Thinking nothing of it, I rolled a lint roller on it to get the fur off and all was well. Until I went over the black ink where the title is printed. The lint roller took the black ink right off, ugh. Luckily the dust jacket is beautiful and I won't need to look at it, but I'll avoid lint rolling my books in the future lol.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    Excited that Paul is doing a gift edition of the new book. If it’s 1984 though I will be skipping it. Never was a fan of it. I know that’s probably blasphemous but I just couldn’t get into it. I do love Animal Farm though
    I thought this one was Limited and Lettered only?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X