Suntup Editions - All Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post

I can get behind a new oven - at least that's a fun purchase of sorts. I hated buying a new washer and dryer because it was such a boring purchase.
    I kinda liked getting a new washer last year. The old one was from 2007. The new one (LG) comes with an app that tells me when the wash is done, and has some useful cycles. The end-of-cycle music is not loud enough for me to hear it with the washer being in the basement, so the app is handy.

Comment

I was surprised at how many limited and lettered editions were available for sale this past weekend. When was the last time, if ever, that a Suntup lettered wasn't sold via lottery?

Comment

Camelot is offering their copies of Butcher Boy & Johnny Got His Gun at 50% off.  I already have them but figured I would post here in case someone has had their eye on them in the past. 

Comment

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
          Camelot is offering their copies of Butcher Boy & Johnny Got His Gun at 50% off. I already have them but figured I would post here in case someone has had their eye on them in the past.Â
          I saw this and have been very tempted to pick up a copy of the AE of The Butcher Boy. It would be a complete impulse buy, so I'm trying to hold off.

Camelot also has copies of the signed 2nd printing of Caitlin Kiernan's From Weird and Distant Shores at $50, which is great price as well.

Comment

Caught Suntup's facebook live stream yesterday before the new book announcement. It sounds like this is gonna be a pricey edition.

He mentioned that the community guesses haven't zeroed in on the right book yet. My guess is it's going to be The Odyssey.

Comment

The Divine Comedy.

https://suntup.press/the-divine-comedy/

Looks beyond gorgeous.
              Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

I will say that all the editions are incredibly beautiful and it is very clear that a lot of attention and love have been poured into these books. I'm curious to see how it'll sell.

I will also say that this is the easiest "pass" for me ever. I understand the importance of the The Divine Comedy to literature, but I have absolutely no desire to read it.

Congratulations to all who are excited about this edition and get a copy because it does look amazing.

Comment

Glad for those who picked-up a copy of The Divine Comedy, but it was a hard pass for me. Just not the type of book that I am looking for from Suntup.

Comment

I'm stunned by the $15,000 pricetag on the Roman Numeral edition. Perhaps that's not out-of-line with typical Suntup pricing on those ultra limited top-tier volumes, but, wow. I've been collecting and involved in the small-press scene for 35 years, but I can't even conceive of paying that kind of money for any book, let alone a long prose-poem title like DANTE'S INFERNO. More power to those who choose to and to each their own, etc. etc., but that's just so foreign to me I have a hard time wrapping my mind around that kind of purchase.
                    Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Working...
                    X