No announcement yet.

Suntup Editions - All Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like the Hell House AGE & LE sold out. Glad I grabbed a copy of the AGE at announcement!

Comment

Newest Suntup edition.

https://suntup.press/good-and-joyful-things/
      Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
        It's a pass for me unless it lasts until after the New Year. At that point, I might reconsider. Have my eye on some other book purchases over the next few weeks. The story does sound interesting; however, I've only read one or two other things by Ahlborn, and while they were good, neither blew me away to the point where I consider this a must have. All of this means that it will probably sell-out quickly!

Comment

Pass for me too. Jerad has so many good books coming out next year that I'm holding off on anything that's not a must-have.

My daughter's in college now, and just informed me that she's planning on doing a 4+1 program to get her master's degree. Great, good idea (ka-ching!). It's going to feel like I hit the lottery once she's done

Comment

I have to pass as well, for now at least. I'd love to read the novel, but have overspent lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Splync View Post
              I have to pass as well, for now at least. I'd love to read the novel, but have overspent lately.
              Ania said she'll be doing a trade edition down the line. I had to pass as well, but I have to pass on everything.

Comment

Quarterly email came out today:
                January is Boy's Life by Robert McCammon
                February is Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier
                March is a short story

March is difficult to nail down, but those first two months are incredible!

Comment

Originally posted by Splync View Post
                  Quarterly email came out today:
                  January is Boy's Life by Robert McCammon
                  February is Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier
                  March is a short story

March is difficult to nail down, but those first two months are incredible!
                  Boy, if January does end up being Boy's Life, I would be torn. It's one of my all-time favorite books by one of my all-time favorite authors, but the oversized slipcase SubPress 25th anniversary LE is already pretty fantastic, and I'm not sure if I could justify owning an additional expensive copy if the only difference between the two is going to be the artwork. Hopefully, it will have some sort of other extra special features.

Comment

I'm stoked about this potential publication. It's the first Suntup I've been excited about in awhile.

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post

Boy, if January does end up being Boy's Life, I would be torn. It's one of my all-time favorite books by one of my all-time favorite authors, but the oversized slipcase SubPress 25th anniversary LE is already pretty fantastic, and I'm not sure if I could justify owning an additional expensive copy if the only difference between the two is going to be the artwork. Hopefully, it will have some sort of other extra special features.
                    Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Boy's LIfe will be a pass for me for exactly this reason. I'm perfectly happy with the Sub Press edition and my budget REALLY cannot afford to buy multiple editions of the same book.

I'm interested in what the March book will be. I've seen guesses of Matheson's "Born of Man and Woman," but it's supposed to be signed by the author and Matheson passed away a while back now.

Comment

I think I have the Sub Press edition (I really need to organize shelves) but a Suntup AE/Classic edition would be nice to have. 
                        I've never read Rebecca, so I must do that soon to see if it's something I'd want a pricey edition of.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post

I'm interested in what the March book will be. I've seen guesses of Matheson's "Born of Man and Woman," but it's supposed to be signed by the author and Matheson passed away a while back now.
                          No, the email states for March: "All copies are signed by the author of the afterword and the artist." It is not signed by the author. This one I actually know what it is because someone let it slip to me when they probably shouldn't have, though I plan to be discreet and keep their secret as requested (and as Paul would want), but I can verify the author will not sign it.
                          Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post

No, the email states for March: "All copies are signed by the author of the afterword and the artist." It is not signed by the author. This one I actually know what it is because someone let it slip to me when they probably shouldn't have, though I plan to be discreet and keep their secret as requested (and as Paul would want), but I can verify the author will not sign it.
                            How did I miss that? Well, it might be Matheson's story, then...

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post

How did I miss that? Well, it might be Matheson's story, then...
                              They just did Hell House in November, so I don't think they'd do Matheson again that quickly.

Comment

Anybody take advantage of Suntup’s dinged sale?  Not my jam, but I was tempted to throw caution to the wind for the GUESTS lettered.  

Comment

Working...
                                X