No announcement yet.

Little Book Series 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a master list of all the little books with authors and titles? Because you can't grab a book by the author, you have to either remove it from the slipcase, or remember who wrote each book.
    I didn't see a list like that on the BP website.

Comment

Camelot has a full list:

https://camelotbooks.com/index.php/b...e-little-books

Well, mostly full; seems the last handful are missing, but those are easier to track down since they get posted in here quote often.

Comment

I finished the Kiernan Little Yellow book today, and was very impressed by it. Very close to a perfect 10.
        On the production side, the pages are slightly off-center, there were a lot of dropped letters (A missing "h" making what should have been "his" into "is", etc.), and the last few pages of the book, including the end-papers, were glued together. I managed to get the pages apart and peel off the glue, but.....man. That was a new one.
        http://thecrabbyreviewer.blogspot.com/

Comment

Also, the limitation on the Kiernan book is 600.....

Comment

Originally posted by dannyboy121070 View Post
            ... the last few pages of the book, including the end-papers, were glued together. I managed to get the pages apart and peel off the glue, but.....man. That was a new one.
            I just examined mine and it was the same, the last few pages were glued together. (Obviously I hadn't read mine yet.) They did peel apart relatively easy but left unsightly glue along the outer edges of a couple pages.

Comment

That glue should peel off pretty easily and not leave any stains or anything. I've had a similar issue with books from a number of publishers.

Comment

Originally posted by dannyboy121070 View Post
                I finished the Kiernan Little Yellow book today, and was very impressed by it. Very close to a perfect 10.
                On the production side, the pages are slightly off-center, there were a lot of dropped letters (A missing "h" making what should have been "his" into "is", etc.), and the last few pages of the book, including the end-papers, were glued together. I managed to get the pages apart and peel off the glue, but.....man. That was a new one.
                Glad you enjoyed it. That one was a tough read for me. On a better note I did not have the glue issue.

Comment

I just received and paid my invoice for A Little Magenta Book of Malevolence by Sarah Pinborough. If there's one thing you can say about this series, it's that Tom sure is cranking them out in a timely manner.

Comment

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
                    I just received and paid my invoice for A Little Magenta Book of Malevolence by Sarah Pinborough. If there's one thing you can say about this series, it's that Tom sure is cranking them out in a timely manner.
                    Yeah crazy fast. Paid for mine as well. Really like Sarah Pinborough's writing. With me, she's had 2 at-bats and both resulted in home runs.

Comment

I started reading the Ligotti Little White Book today...Good God, a collection of old interviews...? I would have bought this anyway, since my collector's OCD demands that I have a complete set, but, WOW.....This has the potential to be the most boring book I've ever read. Engaging, Ligotti is not.

Comment

The next slipcase for the Little Books is now available to order.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                          The next slipcase for the Little Books is now available to order.
                          Interesting. If I go into my pre-order the only option I have is pay later.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post

Interesting. If I go into my pre-order the only option I have is pay later.
                            You have to go to the BP site and plop it in your cart. Don't use the invoice or your pre-order.

https://www.borderlandspress.com/sho...-little-books/

I had an issue with the shipping (it wouldn't give me shipping options so I couldn't check out) but I emailed back and forth with BP and got it all sorted. These slipcases are in stock.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post

You have to go to the BP site and plop it in your cart. Don't use the invoice or your pre-order.

https://www.borderlandspress.com/sho...-little-books/

I had an issue with the shipping (it wouldn't give me shipping options so I couldn't check out) but I emailed back and forth with BP and got it all sorted. These slipcases are in stock.
                              Thanks. I did that and placed an order. I then went into my account and cancelled the pre-order that still was set at pay later.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post

Thanks. I did that and placed an order. I then went into my account and cancelled the pre-order that still was set at pay later.
                                Hmm, I didn't do that extra step. Since they don't automatically charge your account, I figure it's safe to let it stand.

Comment

Working...
                                X