Little Book Series 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Have you ever drank Rogue's beer? They make a Honey Kolsch that is to die for.
    I really like many Rogue beers. My favorite beer is probably their Dead Guy Ale. Their Voodoo Donuts Maple Bacon Bar Ale was one of the worst beers I have every tried, that said I have not tried their Sriracha Ale. I have seen the Honey Kolsch but have not tried it. I will remedy that and let you know what I think. The Dead Guy Whiskey is pretty good as well. I have to admit I do not care for their pubs as the food is subpar.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
      I really like many Rogue beers. My favorite beer is probably their Dead Guy Ale. Their Voodoo Donuts Maple Bacon Bar Ale was one of the worst beers I have every tried, that said I have not tried their Sriracha Ale. I have seen the Honey Kolsch but have not tried it. I will remedy that and let you know what I think. The Dead Guy Whiskey is pretty good as well. I have to admit I do not care for their pubs as the food is subpar.
      The Honey Kolsch is so good I made my own version of it roughly 2 years ago. That's all be drank now, but one day I will find the time to make it again.
      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

The Honey Kolsch is so good I made my own version of it roughly 2 years ago. That's all be drank now, but one day I will find the time to make it again.
        The Rogue website says they recently delivered some to a store I am stopping at tonight. I will try it soon!

Comment

To further derail - Rogue’s various chocolate stouts are amazing! Their Double Chocolate and Shakespeare Stout are tops. Highly recommended.

Comment

Coincidentally enough, I tried the Honey Kolsch for the first time a couple weeks ago at a brewpub in Issaquah. Dan’s right, it’s good stuff.
            Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
              To further derail - Rogue’s various chocolate stouts are amazing! Their Double Chocolate and Shakespeare Stout are tops. Highly recommended.
              I'm drinking a stout right now. It's called Coffee End of Days by Pipeworks brewing company. It's a milk stout with coffee, cacao, vanilla, chillies, and cinnamon. It's delicious. For me, it's "stout, or pour it out!"

Comment

SO I just unboxed my series 2 of Little Books from Borderlands Press and I am just absolutely floored. Of the 15 books, 11 have matching numbers. It's really amazing. You can watch it here if you want. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfcthzYG5k4

I was expecting some trick, some bait and switch, some horrible catch that would make me regret the whole deal. But no. It was completely on the level.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                  SO I just unboxed my series 2 of Little Books from Borderlands Press and I am just absolutely floored. Of the 15 books, 11 have matching numbers. It's really amazing. You can watch it here if you want. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfcthzYG5k4

I was expecting some trick, some bait and switch, some horrible catch that would make me regret the whole deal. But no. It was completely on the level.
                  Heading to YT now...

EDIT: Great vid as always, Jeff...combination of humor and enthusiasm that's entertaining to watch. Congrats on the new set!

Btw, Borderlands likely didn't mention it, but the Laird Barron volume requires a download and print of an errata piece (the last page was left out)...you can do so here:

https://lairdbarron.wordpress.com/errata/
                  Last edited by RonClinton; 03-23-2018, 02:29 AM.
                  Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Watched the video, congratulations on snagging the set!

Comment

This sounds DELICIOUS! While IPAs are almost always my go-to beers, I do love stouts. I've probably mentioned it before, but I brewed an oak aged absinthe milk stout that was AMAZING! And I'm hoping to do a cold brew coffee milk stout here soon. Damn, I'm thirsty.

I'm drinking a stout right now. It's called Coffee End of Days by Pipeworks brewing company. It's a milk stout with coffee, cacao, vanilla, chillies, and cinnamon. It's delicious. For me, it's "stout, or pour it out!"

Comment

Forgot to pick this up today, hopefully I will remember Saturday!

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
                          Heading to YT now...

EDIT: Great vid as always, Jeff...combination of humor and enthusiasm that's entertaining to watch. Congrats on the new set!

Btw, Borderlands likely didn't mention it, but the Laird Barron volume requires a download and print of an errata piece (the last page was left out)...you can do so here:

https://lairdbarron.wordpress.com/errata/
                          Thanks for the kind words and the errata info!

It was a thrill to get the set and in such good shape.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            Watched the video, congratulations on snagging the set!
                            Thank you! Looking forward to Malerman and Chizmar and King(?) in series 3.

Comment

Thank you! Looking forward to Malerman and Chizmar and King(?) in series 3.
                              Concur, Jeff! Great stuff and congrats on an awesome score! I'm not much for YouTube except for searching out how to do stuff (car/home remodel/repairs etc.). So your channel is the first one I've subscribed to!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                                Concur, Jeff! Great stuff and congrats on an awesome score! I'm not much for YouTube except for searching out how to do stuff (car/home remodel/repairs etc.). So your channel is the first one I've subscribed to!
                                Thank you for the support! I'm not sure I'm worthy of the honor, but I will try to earn the distinction.

Comment

Working...
                                X