X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I'm also still holding out hope that King has a book in this series.

Recently on TDT someone shared a hand-bound manuscript of a King essay about limited editions. This is a really rare piece that I guess only appeared in Castle Rock magazine. I didn't even know that was a magazine. ANYWAY, it would be delightful if that piece was reprinted as part of a King Little Book.
    Well, and then veryfinebooks.com just sent out an email linking to this auction:
    https://blog.veryfinebooks.com/steph...ardcover-book/

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I got mine yesterday. I also should be getting the Kiernan book in the next 5 biz days.

Anyone know what the next book will be? We're almost halfway done with the series and I'm still waiting on the Chizmar. And the LITTLE book. That'll be a fun unboxing. I'm also still holding out hope that King has a book in this series.

Recently on TDT someone shared a hand-bound manuscript of a King essay about limited editions. This is a really rare piece that I guess only appeared in Castle Rock magazine. I didn't even know that was a magazine. ANYWAY, it would be delightful if that piece was reprinted as part of a King Little Book.

**edit** By "I got mine yesterday" I mean I got the slipcase in the mail.
    My slipcase is scheduled for delivery today.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
    I received an invoice for the Series III Volume I Display Case late last night, so these should be shipping in the near future.
    I got mine yesterday. I also should be getting the Kiernan book in the next 5 biz days.

Anyone know what the next book will be? We're almost halfway done with the series and I'm still waiting on the Chizmar. And the LITTLE book. That'll be a fun unboxing. I'm also still holding out hope that King has a book in this series.

**edit** By "I got mine yesterday" I mean I got the slipcase in the mail.

Leave a comment:

• Marmaduke Grigsby
    replied
    I received an invoice for the Series III Volume I Display Case late last night, so these should be shipping in the near future.

Leave a comment:

• One eyed cat
    replied
    Just paid for the Kiernan book. It's available.
    Can't wait for this one.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X