You, Human by DarkRegions Press

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You, Human by DarkRegions Press

Looks like the book will contain a story from both Chizmar and King. Not sure if they will be originals but I have sent them an email to inquiring.

You, Human

I saw this. Sounds interesting. They haven't had much that peaked my interest lately.

Comment

Not a King original. Not sure about Richard's though. Brian or Dan, do you know?

Comment

It's in Rich's new collection, A LONG DECEMBER, so I suppose it's just a question of which volume will appear first. If it's A LONG DECEMBER, then it'll be considered a reprint in YOU, HUMAN; if it's YOU, HUMAN, then it'll be an original for that anthology. 'Course, that assumes the story is new; if the story appeared first elsewhere other than these two books, then it's a reprint in both. I know it's not in his previous collection, MIDNIGHT PROMISES.
        Last edited by RonClinton; 08-15-2016, 06:56 AM.
        Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Thanks, Ron.

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
            I saw this. Sounds interesting. They haven't had much that peaked my interest lately.
            I agree. I've passed on this, but do have The Booking and I Am the Abyss on preorder through Camelot.

I just have a hard time getting behind their projects as they seem rather inconsistent in their practices. Whether it is inconsistency in the editions they publish in their lines (the Weird Fiction line seems to change available formats depending on book), or announcing an author is going to appear in a collection only to retract the announcement later (I understand that things happen, but why not wait until the story has been accepted before making the announcement?). I do like some of their projects, but some of the stuff just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Comment

Working...
            X