TALES FROM THE DARKSIDE Relaunched With JOE HILL & GABRIEL RODRIGUEZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jigertz View Post
    Does anybody know of somewhere to pre order the full series with all of the variant covers? Overlook Connection is offering a preorder of all issues plus one variant of each, but it seems like there will be more than one variant for each. Plus I'm not the biggest fan of Overlook Connection. Nor do I have the patience to track them each down individually.
    I've had nothing but good experiences with Dave over at Overlook but I have read several times where folks didn't. He's always been fair, honest, and kind with me. As far as comics, I'm having my local comic shop reserve a copy of each variant they get in. She told me the first issue pretty much sold out day one of the copies they had. With you being in China, not sure that's an option but I'd think they'd have stores there that would sell these?? Maybe something to look into to see if that's an option for ya. It's really not that hard to find them on eBay at the moment. That's where I got the ones I was missing as I failed to reserve issue #1.

Comment

Working...
    X