Cornell Woolrich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
    Some of the crime titles seem to appreciate at a bit slower rate...I think it's because people are dolts lol!!
    Some, like the Complete Slayers, skyrocketed though.

Comment

As did Hjortsberg's FALLING ANGEL, though I suppose that one bridges mystery and horror.

But, yes, some of the crime novels in particular seem to languish without an increase in value...probably because his customer base likely tends to be more horror- and sci-fi-oriented. Or not. Who knows...trying to predict values is always a crapshoot, which is why I just buy what I like and if they increase in value, great, if not, that's okay, too.
      Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Actually Falling angel was my First "Millipede" purchase. But I missed lots of others, which is why i try to stay on top of their releases. if you buy what you like, you never lose money.

Comment

I'd love to get my hands on a copy of Falling Angel. I couple came up recently on ebay, but I was outbid on both copies. One day, darn it. One day...

Side note: 1000th post! Took over three years but still...

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
            I'd love to get my hands on a copy of Falling Angel. I couple came up recently on ebay, but I was outbid on both copies.
            I was the winner on the second of those two copies. Very pleased to finally have it (and glad I didn't pay the much higher cost of that first copy).
            Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

I caved and ordered this set.

My wallet :'(

Comment

The icon for Weird Fiction Review 6 links to Stories to be Whispered by Cornell Woolrich. Jerad says WFR6 will be available after Christmas.
                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Working...
                X