No announcement yet.

Nightshade Books releasing Clark Ashton Smith Papaerback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, someone needs to put out a Wagner opus—unless it's already out there. I might have missed it. In 1985 I did a mail interview with him for THE HORROR SHOW, but it was too lean to publish. I think that was around the time Karl was beginning to feel overwhelmed.
    Last edited by William J. Grabowski; 09-02-2015, 04:13 AM.

Comment

I think Centipede Press has a made a good stab at it.
      1. Where the Summer Ends: The Best Horror Stories of Karl Edward Wagner Vol 1
      2. Walk on the Wild Side: The Best Horror Stories of Karl Edward Wagner Vol 2
      3. MASTERS OF THE WEIRD TALE KARL EDWARD WAGNER
      We would love to see even a lean interview of KEW. I also have the Carcosa Press books that he edited, which are really cool.
      Worse Things Waiting (1973),Far Lands, Other Days (1975),Murgunstrumm and Others (1977),Lonely Vigils (1981). Pardon my enthusiasm lol!!

Comment

mhatchett:
        Thanks for responding, and for providing great info on Karl Wagner. I knew of the Carcosa books, and once had a copy of the huge volume EXORCISMS AND ECSTASIES. I've got one of the HORROR STORY collections composed of YEAR'S BEST HORROR material, and a signed copy of IN A LONELY PLACE—Scream Press edition. Sold my galley proofs (dammit!) for WHY NOT YOU AND I?

Comment

Working...
        X