No announcement yet.

Scarlet Gospels--Earthling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would have thought the limited would come with a traycase like Weaveworld did.

Comment

Looks like a trade edition for me. I'm not saying the limited isn't worth that much, it just isn't worth that much to me.

Comment

Chapters here I come. Can't spend that kind of $ right now, even if I had it.

Comment

Am I the only one who jumped? I got a limited and am down for a lettered.

Comment

A year ago I probably would have, but I've had to tighten my belt a bit with regards to books. That, coupled with my previously-mentioned feelings on Barker, led me to pass this time.

Comment

I'm with you, jigertz, though like slayn I've recently engaged in some belt-tightening. Or maybe self-preservation.

However. This is Barker, a king like King, returning to one of his most iconic characters to finish him off.

I'm in.
              “Reality is a nice place to visit, but you wouldn’t want to live there.”
              -John Barth

https://bugensbooks.com/

Comment

Still mulling...

Comment

Having already purchased First Blood from Gauntlet and Logan's Run from Centipede I will be passing ..Ok I was going to pass any way but $250 is still kind of high.

Comment

For me it's simply a matter of finances that I cannot grab this version. I will be grabbing the regular trade when it comes out locally in store though.

Comment

Me too and I went all in for Beardless Warriors! I'll never retire at this rate lol!!
                      MDH

Comment

I saw an advertisement for the trade edition of this. It was from the publisher. They are offering for a limited time signed trade editions. The reason is because Clive will be unable to due a book signing tour due to illness. Seems like it might be something serious if the book isn't coming out till May. Wondering if anyone has heard anything about this. Also how far out do you usually book a book tour that this might be me reading more into this then I should.

Comment

He has had a lot of illnesses and problems over the past few years, but most recently he suffered from toxic shock. He was in a coma for about two months but has been recovering. It is just a very long recovery process.

If you order Scarlet Gospels through his website you can get the UK edition (which has amazing cover art) and a Pinhead drawing from the cover artist as well as the Barker signature. With shipping it was less than $130 to get everything, which is a pretty good price for all of that.

Comment

I jumped in for a limited edition. Hopeful that it will be as nice as they made it sound.

Comment

Originally posted by jigertz View Post
                              He has had a lot of illnesses and problems over the past few years, but most recently he suffered from toxic shock. He was in a coma for about two months but has been recovering. It is just a very long recovery process.

If you order Scarlet Gospels through his website you can get the UK edition (which has amazing cover art) and a Pinhead drawing from the cover artist as well as the Barker signature. With shipping it was less than $130 to get everything, which is a pretty good price for all of that.
                              Wow, I hadn't heard.

Comment

I'm still mulling over the Earthling Edition, but Clive's site seems like a great (and cheaper!) alternative. I'll have to decide soon, because I'm sure neither option will be around for much longer.

Comment

Working...
                                X