Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jigertz
    replied
    I only have two Earthling books--Weaveworld and The Hellbound Heart. Both of them are fantastic productions. I would not hesitate to buy from them. Might even spring for a lettered of this.

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    Hhmmm.....interesting. I don't have any Earthling books, although am waiting for The Halloween Children......

I am a big fan of Barker, and I was ready to pre-order from Chapters, but I may wait until I know more about this version of it.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    That's awesome news! I want this so bad. I hope it is within my budget, though it might be with breaking that budget for. Thanks for sharing this!

Leave a comment:

• jigertz
    started a topic Scarlet Gospels--Earthling

Scarlet Gospels--Earthling

I just came across this on the Earthling site. The Earthling books I have are fantastic, so I think this will be a good production. I'm excited about it.

THE SCARLET GOSPELS DELUXE EDITION IS COMING

The Scarlet Gospels

Earthling Publications is thrilled to announce that we have acquired the rights to publish the limited, signed, deluxe edition of Clive Barker’s THE SCARLET GOSPELS. As a well-established publisher of Clive’s work, most recently having published an oversized anniversary edition of his epic dark fantasy WEAVEWORLD, we are thrilled to be doing this project that features two of Clive’s iconic characters, Pinhead and Harry D’Amour. Earthling published a deluxe edition of THE HELLBOUND HEART, which “gave birth” to the Cenobites, so it seems only fitting for us to publish a novel that will likely see the death of Pinhead. Clive calls GOSPELS “a HORROR NOVEL with the graphic violence and perverse eroticism of the most intense tales from the Books of Blood.” Details regarding print run, design, and special features will be announced and ordering will commence by January 1, 2015.
Working...
X