Clive Barker's The Scarlet Gospels release date announced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clive Barker's The Scarlet Gospels release date announced

Good news for fans of Clive Barker and his famous cenobites. Looks like we are finally going to get his long-awaited novel, The Scarlet Gospels, which pits Harry D'Amour against Pinhead. Official release date is May 19th, 2015!

I, for one, am looking forward to this. Hope that someone does a limited edition...(hint, hint)

I was looking forward to it more before they seem to have reduced it a lot. He had been saying it was this huge novel, but it done shrunk. I'm sure it will still be a great book, but I'll always feel like it's missing something now.

Comment

I will certainly be keeping my eyes open for this one. Thanks for posting that!

Comment

I pre-ordered the trade last night on Amazon, can't wait for this one! I also hope CD will do a limited

http://www.amazon.com/The-Scarlet-Go...carlet+gospels

Comment

I will be pre-ordering mine from Chapters.ca at some point before the release. Love it, the day it is released, I have a copy waiting for me.

Comment

I suppose my question is are there any prerequisites for reading this? Like the Hellraiser comics that Clive's doing?

Comment

Good question. The comic is supposed to be canon if I remember correctly. I haven't been following it and the last I heard Kristy had taken Pinhead ' s place as a cenobite. Don't know what came of that though.

Comment

no. according to Clive, it's not connected to any of the comics or the films.

Comment

It feels like decades since Clive first talked about this. I'm excited it's finally coming out. I'd love for someone to do a limited.

Comment

I have a spare copy of The Scarlet Gospels ARC if anyone is interested PM me, Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy View Post
                      I have a spare copy of The Scarlet Gospels ARC if anyone is interested PM me, Thanks!
                      SOLD
                      Last edited by Tommy; 03-18-2015, 01:00 PM.

Comment

SECOND CHANCE OFFER: I have one more copy of The Scarlet Gospels ARC if anyone is interested, please PM me

Thanks
                        Tommy!

Comment

Wish I could take you up on the offer...it's so damn tempting...but alas...

Comment

Don't know how to post the link. But the cover was revealed today. As well as the bonus material. Looks good. No looks great but still out of my price range. Another thing while I am really enjoying the book (I should finish it today). It doesn't come across as a classic want to have a cool edition book for me.

Comment

Working...
                            X