Weird House Press

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weird House Press

Weird House Press is having their Cyber Monday sale for the next 12 hours (ends 9pm EST) and it includes free shipping and 30% off everything with the code CyberMonday!
    PLUS they still have their grab bags from the opening of their new site, which were a great value before you even take the extra 30% off.

For those unfamiliar with the press, it was founded by Joe Morey (founder and former owner of Dark Regions Press) and they've been knocking it out of the park with affordable signed editions.

Seriously, this is a steal!

https://weirdhousepress.com/products...ening-specials

Great deals across their site. I re-initiated my book buying ban so I'm out but I sure wish I wasn't. I really wanted the Tim Curran book.
    Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

I broke at some point and now have Curse of the Cob Man heading my way.

Fairly certain this was an impulse buy however I'm looking forward to it landing on my porch.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
        I broke at some point and now have Curse of the Cob Man heading my way.

Fairly certain this was an impulse buy however I'm looking forward to it landing on my porch.

Nice! Hope you enjoy it and would love a review, especially on Weird Houses production standards. I receive the Weird Houses emails/newsletters; however, I haven't made a purchase yet as nothing has really caught my eye so far; so, I'm not really sure what to expect in terms of quality.

Comment

I have some of their books and would compare them to standard gift editions from CD or SST. I know they have started to offer some higher level books but I haven't personally seen those yet. 

For me they are a nice and solid publisher. They have increased their number of pre-orders over the last 4-5 months which makes me a little nervous to their ability to keep everything on a reasonable schedule. Fingers crossed and they can keep cranking out quality books.

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post

Nice! Hope you enjoy it and would love a review, especially on Weird Houses production standards. I receive the Weird Houses emails/newsletters; however, I haven't made a purchase yet as nothing has really caught my eye so far; so, I'm not really sure what to expect in terms of quality.

Comment

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post

I think their editions are rather nice given the affordable prices.

They've recently upgraded their paperbacks to nicer paper and full color printing too.

Their lettered editions are a half step up from their numbered editions. Nothing fancy compared to Subterranean Press or Suntup, but still nice.

I've done a bunch of unboxing videos for their titles on YouTube, if you're interested in seeing them. Might give you an idea of what to expect!

https://youtu.be/ou90y9dewfE

Comment

Originally posted by Splync View Post

I think their editions are rather nice given the affordable prices.

They've recently upgraded their paperbacks to nicer paper and full color printing too.

Their lettered editions are a half step up from their numbered editions. Nothing fancy compared to Subterranean Press or Suntup, but still nice.

I've done a bunch of unboxing videos for their titles on YouTube, if you're interested in seeing them. Might give you an idea of what to expect!

https://youtu.be/ou90y9dewfE
              Thanks for the link. Will definitely check this out.

Comment

Working...
              X