Folio Society - Roadside Picnic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Folio Society - Roadside Picnic

Folio Society has an edition of 'Roadside Picnic' available. I'm pretty excited for this title, especially with Dave McKean illustrating it, as he's a favorite of mine. Two editions - a standard and a limited. The limited isn't bringing much to the table for the price - cloth bound instead of paper, nicer endpapers and a separate portfolio. On the limited somehow they didn't get the signature sheet bound or tipped in - which is a little daft. On the other hand, pricing for the standard copy is very reasonable (though I'd have happily shelled out a few more bucks for a cloth binding.

https://www.foliosociety.com/usa/roadside-picnic.html

Never heard of it, but it does sound interesting.

B

Comment

I’m familiar with the movie STALKER but didn’t know it was based on a book. Looks like an interesting production.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
        I’m familiar with the movie STALKER but didn’t know it was based on a book. Looks like an interesting production.
        Same!

Comment

I'd never heard of the book or the movie, but it sounds good. I bought the kindle edition for now.

Comment

I'm not familiar with the movie (or the video games?) but the book does sound interesting. Put it on my wishlist for the time being. I do love me some Dave McKean but the Folio version just isn't in the budget at the moment.

Comment

Working...
            X