Book Voice Publishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Book Voice Publishing

Book Voice Publishing currently has a sale on their signed limited edition of Joe Lansdale's "The Magic Wagon", ($40 plus free US shipping) If you're a Lansdale collector like me and haven't picked-up a copy of this title, now may be the time. The Magic Wagon by Joe R. Lansdale (bookvoicepublishing.com)

BookVoice Publishing is proud to announce a limited run release of the genre-defining classic THE MAGIC WAGON by the one and only Joe R. Lansdale.
    This release will include 500 numbered hardcover copies signed by the author “His Ownself.”

Each hardcover copy will also include:

• a special author’s signature page bound inside the book
    • all-new front cover artwork and inside sketches by artist Charlie Bullock
    • a new introduction by Lansdale in which he describes his time writing the novel and how he “gradually develop[ed] a method of writing that worked” for him
    • the rare short story “Man With Two Lives” by Lansdale
    • full-color glossy dust jacket
    • printed on thick 60# acid-free paper
    • bound in Pearl Linen® cloth and Smyth sewn for a sturdy binding
    • limited one-time printing of this “Literary Treasure”
    • retail price: $40-Sale

Cool. You cannot beat the price for something signed by such a great author.
    Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
      Cool. You cannot beat the price for something signed by such a great author.
      Yeah, I feel the same way. 40 bucks all in with no tax or shipping seemed very fair to me. Also, it turns out that they ship really quickly. I placed my order for a copy last Thursday 01/27 and just received it today Monday 01/31. It was shipped via standard USPS from Texas to Arizona; so, I am happily surprised to already have it in-hand. Overall, very glad with this purchase and am happy to have finally filled this hole in my Lansdale collection.

Comment

Working...
      X